Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People are supposed to drink tons of water each day to ensure a healthier lifestyle and, in turn eventually prolong thier life, to a certain extent at least....well, what I was thinking is that all that extra life one would potentially 'earn' from drinking all that water is just spent in the bathroom pissing it all out !! Is anyone with me on this ??

·
Registered
912 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
CBR Gurlie said:
People are supposed to drink tons of water each day to ensure a healthier lifestyle and, in turn eventually prolong thier life, to a certain extent at least....well, what I was thinking is that all that extra life one would potentially 'earn' from drinking all that water is just spent in the bathroom pissing it all out !! Is anyone with me on this ??
That is a very good point! :lol :alky

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think part of the theory there is that you would sweat alot of it away while excercising. I drink a good bit of water (the mass quantities of mountain dew is starting to affect me oddly), and if it will supposedly make me live longer, I can stand the few extra seconds it takes me to take a leak. (It may be longer for you girls, since you have to sit down!)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
lol this is a funny topic....i drink the hell out of water when im riding to stay hydrated but i hate havin to stop alot to piss....i guess it goes with the territory.

·
Registered
912 Posts
gross........sassy

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
why cant you piss standing?? ive seen chix that can write their names in the snow...thats talent, writing with a really short pencil is much harder than writing with a disney novelty one lol

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm with you CBR Gurlie
I drink a "normal" amount of water but sometimes I don't drink nearly anything for 2 or 3 days. I know its not the way it should be. But when ever I do something physicaly like riding or runing I do drink what my body needs.

(SassyGirl... time to fill up your photo gallery isn't it :D)

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I survive on Mt Dew. If it didn't have water in it, I'd have withered away to dust by now.

·
Registered
402 Posts
~*SassyGirl*~ said:
It's been said that Mt.Dew cause low sperm count. :D
I can prove that one wrong, and so can my two daughters...maybe the Dew causes stronger sperm? :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
excellent, not only does it taste good, it is a contraceptive as well, ahhh Dew, is there anything you can't do?

·
Registered
454 Posts
water helps clean out your system, all of that pissing you do gets rid of toxins. plus, water helps your body run more efficiently...imagine running your bike with only half the recommended coolant.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
beer has water in it so does that count?

·
Registered
380 Posts
21 natas said:
beer has water in it so does that count?
Fuck yeah it counts!! :alky

·
Registered
352 Posts
Today i'm going on 2 coffees, a can of coke and a sprite.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts