Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not nearly a stud, just a couple pics of me on my bike. New helmet, and new jacket. Don't ask about the backpack. I was on my way to register for school.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Gotta love a man in a riding jacket!! like the iridium !! some how I can't resist a man on a HONDA!!! Wanna ride to Ky??? hmmmmmm?!:?! :D ;) I'll show you some twisties! :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll actually be in Kentucky sometime soon. My little bro is at Ft. Campbell, I need to go out and see him. Are you anywhere near there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Hey whats wrong with the back pack, ha ha, im in school too, i feel like a dork wearing it on my bike. your the first person from california that i found on SBN
are girls always this forward? have a good day
 

·
how bout dem deadskins
Joined
·
3,235 Posts
need to change your avatar ninjagirl, it reminds me of the 80's j/k.. i need to get a riding jacket but there bank, i got the gloves though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
adamf2 said:
I'll actually be in Kentucky sometime soon. My little bro is at Ft. Campbell, I need to go out and see him. Are you anywhere near there?

I have no idea if Im close or not. I know I'm close to Ft Knox... hell, either way, you need to come out this way... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
japbike said:
I have no idea if Im close or not. I know I'm close to Ft Knox... hell, either way, you need to come out this way... :D

Ill be out there soon.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
gixxer_751 said:
need to change your avatar ninjagirl, it reminds me of the 80's j/k..
Yeah it reminds me of Romy and Michelle's High School reunion movie!! :lol :D :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CBR600Lady said:
Hot!!!! That about sums it up for AdamF2. I have thing for the sweet F2's still out there too. hehe

So ummmmmmmmmmmmm, LET'S GET NAKED!!!!!!!! :leghump :lol Just kidding. THanks for the compliment.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top