Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
June 29 *UPDATE*

Anyone riding tonight? I'm not sure if I want to make the ride into town tonight or just practice mono's by my place but who know's. So whats the haps bitches?

Edit: Everyone that wants to ride tonight should meet up between 7:30 and 8 pm at the Two Wheel Tuesday thing at Culvers on 124th Street. Then the sky is the limit. For those that don't know me, I'm tall and ride a blue and white TL1000R. Just yell Mike... (or shithead) and I'll answer.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I was probably going down by the lakefront for a cruise...wanna just meet up somewhere? I dont know where you guys are located but Im on the north side of miltown.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
ZX7R95 said:
I was probably going down by the lakefront for a cruise...wanna just meet up somewhere? I dont know where you guys are located but Im on the north side of miltown.
I live right off of Wisconsin a few blocks away from the Rave.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone that wants to ride tonight should meet up between 7:30 and 8 pm at the Two Wheel Tuesday thing at Culvers on 124th Street. Then the sky is the limit. For those that don't know me, I'm tall and ride a blue and white TL1000R. Just yell Mike... (or shithead) and I'll answer.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Jokertlr said:
Everyone that wants to ride tonight should meet up between 7:30 and 8 pm at the Two Wheel Tuesday thing at Culvers on 124th Street. Then the sky is the limit. For those that don't know me, I'm tall and ride a blue and white TL1000R. Just yell Mike... (or shithead) and I'll answer.
I'm going to name my dog shithead, just like Steve Martin did in the movie "the Jerk".

I've got a lovely thermos for you, not just any old thermos will do, come on in the tub baby, no! not you shithead......

Tom.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If I lived in Mil i would ride with you, but I dont, Im in appleton...and it doesnt seem like anybody here lives in appleton

·
Registered
3 Posts
If anyone wants to ride this weekend, I am game, actually even thursday, I can't tonight though. Oh yeah, I am Eric, and I live near kenosha.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'll be there........hey shit head - check your PM

See you tonight Tom! I'll call james too in case he doesn't check on here.

Pinniger - I'll hit you up some time when I am in the A-town area....I am from GB and go up there a lot. I'll be up there next weekend, but I won't have my bike....gotta take a ton of shit up there for my mom, so I have to take the car.....maybe I can strap him on the roof???? LMAO.

Cj

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I'll see you guys there...hghvltge will probably be making an appearance as well.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
pinniger said:
If I lived in Mil i would ride with you, but I dont, Im in appleton...and it doesnt seem like anybody here lives in appleton
I feel your pain man. I'm in Brodhead, it's about 5 feet from hell!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts