·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what everyones big plans are :popcorn :cheers

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'll be at the Ozarks from Friday to Tuesday relaxing, taking in some sun, and reading :D

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I'll be heading to the northern woods of Michigan to tear up some trails on the dirtbike!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Jake said:
I'll be heading to the northern woods of Michigan to tear up some trails on the dirtbike!
I'm jealous!!!

Well, Hawker and I rented a cabin on Maple Lake in Three Lakes for the weekend. We'll be riding the R6's up there and spending a long, quiet (i.e. no kids :) ) and relaxing weekend.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
blndebmbr said:
I'm jealous!!!

Well, Hawker and I rented a cabin on Maple Lake in Three Lakes for the weekend. We'll be riding the R6's up there and spending a long, quiet (i.e. no kids :) ) and relaxing weekend.
I don't think hawker will want things to be TOO quiet :lol

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
blndebmbr said:
I'm jealous!!!
C'mon now, no need to be jealous. I'm positive you and Mike can pull the trailer loaded with dirtbikes up to Michigan behind the R6's! :D

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Jake said:
C'mon now, no need to be jealous. I'm positive you and Mike can pull the trailer loaded with dirtbikes up to Michigan behind the R6's! :D
Oooo, I am going to take that as an open invite to Michigan...hell yeah we'll trailer, just not with the R6's!!! :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Going to ride some twisties in the Shawnee National Forest in So. Illinois...

·
Banned
558 Posts
ill be hammered somewhere

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
CrAZyMaRtiN said:
ill be hammered somewhere
So how is this weekend going to be any different than any other weekend for you??? :twofinger

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
blndebmbr said:
Oooo, I am going to take that as an open invite to Michigan...hell yeah we'll trailer, just not with the R6's!!! :eek:nfloor
I think you guys would love it up there. It's amazing how many trails they have. Too bad though that a lot of the roads up there you could consider trails. It really kills any street riding.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah me too im goin to get away for the weekend but gotta work sunday and monday what the hell kinda store is open on the 4th!?!? UGH! anywho yeah i plan to drink this weekend too but for me its different cuz i dont do that every weekend lol scott, whens your bday? ill come help ya celebrate with a beer :cheers

·
Registered
401 Posts
HghVltge said:
yeah me too im goin to get away for the weekend but gotta work sunday and monday what the hell kinda store is open on the 4th!?!? UGH! anywho yeah i plan to drink this weekend too but for me its different cuz i dont do that every weekend lol scott, whens your bday? ill come help ya celebrate with a beer :cheers
Birthday is on Tuesday July 5th. Cool thing is no work for me till the 7th. :banana

·
Registered
651 Posts
Going to Great America...yippeeeee!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Silver350 said:
Birthday is on Tuesday July 5th. Cool thing is no work for me till the 7th.
:phatyo Happy Birthday :)

:birthday

·
Registered
384 Posts
vaulter721 said:
Going to Great America...yippeeeee!
That's actually a great day to go. I've gone 3-4 in the past on the fourth. We just left early enough to catch the fireworks back home.

Hell, I don't know what I'm doing on Monday, until night, which I'm checkin' out the hometown firewerks here in New Berlin.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hey, least ya'all are having some fun. Saturday is riding day. Sunday & Monday are GMAT study days/work from the home office days. :banana

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well if anyone isnt doing anything and wants to cookout and play volleyball let me know cuz thats what i plan on doing =)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts