Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the extremely late post...I haven't been around much since Thursday night.

The annual downtown Milwaukee display will take place on Sunday, July 3 at approximately 9:30 p.m.

Almost the same thing as Thursday night but alot earlier. Meet at Kopp's on the corner of 76th and Layton at 6:00pm. Kickstands up at 7:00pm. This way it will give us more than enuf time to get down there and park, unlike Thursday night. And this time we'll probably take National the whole way (davisa and I have taken it the last couple of years and it wasn't that bad).

So far I have confirmations that dave and lisa, and Tom (mr_druid) are coming.

See everyone tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i get off of work at 730 so ill be down there but im not gonna be able to meet up with you guys before hand but brian give me a call when you guys get down there maybe we can hang out and watch em =)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good time last night, guys and gals. Perfect parking spot, great display, not too bad of a time getting out of downtown (unlike Thursday night), and perfect viewing spot as always :twofinger

netboog said:
You know how much cooler fireworks are when your sitting closer than 2 miles away?
I know, I SO couldn't feel any of them last night. Like I said, next year I'm going to find a way for us to be on the barge so that we might feel them :eek:nfloor

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
next year im going to slip the fireworks guy a 20 and see if he'll let me tie a rope around the big one and at end and let you hold onto the end of it.

you should feel that one. :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Sorry guys - missed the post, and I was already downtown since 3:30 PM...had the bikester though...oh well.

Cj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts