Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"We've got the obvious here. A man sitting in the courtroom, he appears to be in good health," Davis said.

"I don't know where that leaves you, but you're still deceased as far as the law is concerned," Davis said.

You're still legally dead, judge tells Fostoria man - Tuesday, October 08, 2013 | Courier Electronic Edition - Findlay, Ohio: LOCAL NEWS

as some one who was once had an insurace company refuse to cover an injury i got running track, because "we have you on recodred as deceased".

i find this hilarious.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
'Then you won't mind when I don't pay taxes'

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is fine if you don't pay taxes, but your estate will be taxed on any income, or salary you recieve.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
legaly it is hard to charge a dead guy

which brings up the question of, can he be charged with a crime?

or, if some one kills him, did they commit a crime?

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I can guarantee that if he does anything a "dead guy" would be "allowed" to do, they'll rectify this right fucking quick.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
whos bright idea was it to name a missing person a dead person. I thought on a doctor could legally pronounce you dead and they had to have a time and date. is the court being a butt fuck? does it cost money to un do someones legal death? why the fuck wouldnt you just undo the legal death ? whats the courts angle here?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
read the article, this isn't so much the judge bieng a dick, as the laws in this country bieng bizzar, obtuse, and in this case hilarious.

the basics is, if you disapear for 7 years you can be declared dead. if you reapear in the next 3 years, you can appeal your death and have it overturned. if you don't appeal your death in those three years, your dead even if you walk into the court room and argue with the judge, you're dead.

in this case the guy disappeared in the 80's and was declared dead in the mid 90's. since he didn't appeal till now, when he has been dead for almost 20 years, he stays dead.

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Guy disappears to avoid supporting his children, but comes back so he can suck off the public teat for his medicare and social security (at least, who it seems to me). Phooey on legally dead, someone ought to make this waste of skin dead for real.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts