Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cool pics man. I think it is bad ass that Jordan has a team but man....how much can Montez Stewart suck? Seriously I have never seen anything like that guy.......with all that money Mike should buy him a Hayden boy.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
That's cool... Ive seen a ton of pictures of him riding bikes. I think I have seen them here on SBN though.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think cus MJ's 6-7 he kinda makes the bike look small...

·
Registered
894 Posts
I want to race for his team. Why? Cause I'll race for anyone as long as they sponsor me!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What do you think those Air Jordans are crash rated at?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
He's just jumping into every sport over the last few years it seems

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
GSXR SICKS said:
I want to race for his team. Why? Cause I'll race for anyone as long as they sponsor me!
I found a team for you to ride for Bobby. Only one problem though. They ride Ducati's :flipa

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
He was the guy who took out 3 riders yesterday when he wrecked during the AMA correct?
Yup, took 1 guy out, the other one made it out without crashin (I think).

They did an interview with him to. He didnt give me a good impression that he knew how to ride, especially in AMA.

Were you guys watchin out for Chuck Sorenson? Thats the guy who has the record at Jennings. He is getting in to the 4stroke bikes now. A lil time and u betta watch out.

·
Registered
264 Posts
He must know how to ride if he can qualify for a AMA national!! As far as him tucking the front shit happens it was a stupid move its a part of racing. Sorenson should do well on the R1 i was on the track with him when he set the record it was awesome watching him carve through the back section.

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
ScubaSteve said:
He must know how to ride if he can qualify for a AMA national!! As far as him tucking the front shit happens it was a stupid move its a part of racing. Sorenson should do well on the R1 i was on the track with him when he set the record it was awesome watching him carve through the back section.
Where the hell have you been???

Check your PMs

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ive been busy bought a new house so ive been workin on it. Been working alot and racing. Starting to ride like myself again picked up 3 wins this weekend. Plus my computer took a shit. Nice signature 1000s are for people with no talent!!!!!! :flipa

1 - 20 of 23 Posts