Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ladies and gentleman I just bought a 2003 zx6r. It is blue with Akrapovic Carbon Fiber exhaust(slip on). Sportech Dark Chrome windshield....fender eleminator kit and gregs flushmounts...Frameslides...1 Shoei and 1 KBC helmets along with 2 clear windscreens, the stock exhaust and a pair of olympia gloves...My baby has 2,600 miles on her just did an Oil and filter change today...I bought the bike for a mere.... 5,400..!!!!! :hshot

The owner hurt his bike in a fight(he's a corrections officer at a local prison) and can't ride it so let it go cheap...its in mint condition!!!!!! Pics to come soon. They are on my other computer.

I joined the club!!!!! Whooooohoooooo!

Kennedy

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
sounds nice....can't wait to see it :)

·
ninja shadow warrior
242 Posts
post some pics soon... :twofinger

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay guys I got some pics....they are older and dont have the Fender Eliminator or Gregs Flushmounts but heres the new baby! My favorite picture is the one of her sweet ass! :lol

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
Holy shit you got a screaming deal. It good for you but not good for us Kawa guys to see that our Ninjas hold such low resale value.

How many megapixels is your camera? That is like crystal clear picture quality.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What happened was the guy, was a corrections officer(prison guard) and got into a brawl and hurt his back...He needed money quick so I shot him an offer and the rest was history!!! I see these bikes going for 6,000 and higher!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts