Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered these while I was just at college over the summer and they were sent to my permanent address several hours. Just got back and they were waiting for me and they don't fit(too small) :cry. Brand new with tags still on them. I can email pics if you would like. Specs:
Men's Textile Pant
* Rock Tex™ 600 outer shell
* Rock Tex™ 1050 overlay on knee and hips
* Dual density armor in knees
* Adjustable high density padding in hips
* Bungee cord knee pad adjuster
These are supposed to be for a 36-38inch waist but I'd say actually for a 34-36, maybe smaller because you can cinch down the waist with a built in belt deal. Armour seems great and you really can crank down the knees to make them tight. I gotta sell these quick, going back to school in 10 days, then to ebay they go. THANKS!! PM or email me for pics or more info.

·
Registered
156 Posts
You sell the pants yet?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great, Fire me a pix to [email protected]
What's the least you'll take right now, if it's right I'll pay next visit, Paypal!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bub-
No pix, can you re-send. Are they black and gray in color?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I successfully sent you a 3mb attached zip file of pics. If that is too big then I can send again. They are the same ones from the www.joerocket.com website, color wise, gray/greenish and dark gray/black.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bub-
The pix never came through, but I saw them on some site. The don't have the zipper for a jacket, I don't think. I'll do $50 shipped.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn dude, your email account must really be limited, I sent you a 600k zip(the first time it was 3mb) and it still won't go through. Oh well, anyway, $50 is too much of a low ball, these pants are brand ass new. Thanks though. STILL FOR SALE!! :cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts