Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Joe Rocket Meteor 4 jacket today and have a question on how it should fit. I am 6'2" and weigh 170lbs, I normally wear a size medium in "regular" jackets but this is my first motorcycle specific jacket. I ordered it in a large because I tried on a Fieldsheer Mach 3 in a medium and it was too small(sleeve length). What I need to know is should this jacket fit big in my chest? The sleeves are perfect and I can cinch down the waist with the adjustments but I just want to make sure I am getting all of the protection I can. Is there anyone on here that is approx my size that has any experience with Joe Rocket jackets?

·
old member
13,079 Posts
I think at your height a medium will be too short both at the waist and arms. Regular size large is going to be roomy in the chest. You might try a brand that has tall sizes. Maybe a tall/medium?

Fitting at the waist and in the arms with the chest roomy is probably about as close as you're going to get in regular sizes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, thats what I figured, I'm going to one of the local shops tomorrow to see if they have a med I can try on. I bought it from newenough.com and the exchange is pretty easy. I wish I could find a MED/Tall but most places only have LT/XXLT/XXXLT, I guess only b***** guys are tall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts