Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have two job openings at our powder metal facility in Janesville. One is for a shipping/receiving clerk, and the other is for a quality assurance technician. Pay is competitive if you have the requisite experience. If you're interested, send me an email at [email protected] and I'll forward you the necessary information.

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
Are they better at following up with people now? I went through two interviews there for a electro-mechanical tech internship and was told I pretty much had the job and then I never heard from the HR lady again. A rejection letter at least would have been nice. Hell I did better in college than one of the techs you have going to school there right now....oh well at least I got a sweet job, making waaaaaaay more than that place now. This was over in the speed sensors and such building.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couldn't really tell you. I'm an engineer in the powdered metal division, not an HR recruiter. So I don't deal with Controls much. I simply received an email that had two open job postings, so I figured I would post to see if anybody was looking for a job. Nothing more than that. Just trying to help out SBN folks. Congrats on your position though, and I'm sorry to hear you had a poor interviewing experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts