Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, you guys might remember my post about this on the old forums.

This guy has won for 20 straight days now. That's the longest streak ever. He's won over $660,000 bucks, wich is the most ever.

I know he loses eventually, because he's at home now...the shows were taped in February, but I wonder how long before he loses...

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I remeber reading that post. Thats rediculous. The guy must do nothin but study everything he can possibly find information about. How old is the guy and when is the next show? I might have to watch him own Jeopardy :D

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's in his early to mid 30's I'd say.

He owns so badly because his job is to edit quiz bowl questions for college quiz bowl teams. So basicly, probably most of the questions on Jeopardy, he's seen before.

It should be on again tomorrow at 7:30 on one of the networks...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That guy OWNS jeopardy, he should be host

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
he really is amazing, just a walking wealth of knowledge!! Kudos to him--hope he goes over a million dollars!! He is awesome to watch!!

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Ca$h said:
That guy OWNS jeopardy, he should be host
Yeah, and then make it like that show "Win Ben Steins's Money" where the contestants answer questions against each other, but then at the end they have to compete against the host to try to win the money. Eveyrbody would loose.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Nah L8 he is owning the show and other contestants, hes making Jeopardy and everyone in it his bitch. Congrats :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
No not that I have seen--he could go into final jeapordy each and every time I have watched and not bet a red cent and still win!!!!!!! :D

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tonight is the first time I've seen someone within catching distance of him in Final Jeopardy.

My father watches religiously and said he's seen 3 times now that someone could've caught him.

Before Final Jeopardy tonight he had 29,000 or so, and the guy in second had just over 16,000.

BUT, after Final Jeopardy, he had 40,000 and the guy in second had 1,000 or so.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I wonder if he would donate some of his winnings to me?!?! :p

Seriously though.......that is great.....good for him!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I don't like smart ppl.......... smart ppl suck. :p naw, that's cool. I love it when ppl win. I get all happy and junk for ppl on "The Price Is Right".

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^

That's what I was thinking. Does anyone wanna do that math as to how many hours of sex he could get from nasty west coast hookers with $660 grand?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts