Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wtf?!?! anyone notice an abnormal amount of freaks out today? (yeah yeah go ahead and get your cheap shot in, doesnt happen often :flipa ) anyways already i have seen 2 fags and i mean flamboyant 110% gay fockers. straight down to the walk, talk, hair, dress, every damn thing. being gay is one thing but damn you dont have to be flamboyantly flaunting your crackheaded decision to want another guys meatpole. then some horrid looking creature walks by pushing her baby. i see her getting closer to my booth all the while picking her nose, ewwww but whatever. as she passes by me, stares at me while STILL PICKING HER NOSE!! what the holy fuckin bejeebus fuckin shit. not to mention the increase in 12yr olds dressing like they are out cock hunting.

sorry all, but i have only been here 1 hour and all this shit has already happened. im gonna go postal today, i can feel it.... :mad: :cry

·
Registered
411 Posts
have seen 2 fags and i mean flamboyant 110% gay fockers. straight down to the walk, talk, hair, dress, every damn thing. being gay is one thing but damn you dont have to be flamboyantly flaunting your crackheaded decision to want another guys meatpole.
I thought family couldn't work at the same place.... :flipa
Ok that wasn't funny, but it was in my mind. :spank :cry

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chicw/speed said:
I thought family couldn't work at the same place.... :flipa
Ok that wasn't funny, but it was in my mind. :spank :cry

i dont work for walmart, shortstuff :flipa

·
Registered
127 Posts
dude I know what you mean about the 12 year olds. I must be getting old but the last time I was at the mall with my wife (forced no less) I kept noticung that shit too. I guess you know your getting old when you start talking like:

"if I ever have a daughter all be damned if she will leave my house looking like that"

It's all the non-organic food I'm tell you. Eatin that stuff causin them to be 13 going on 23 so they think they should go ahead and act/dress like it too..

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no shit man. the scary thing is, if they just dressed normal and could act a bit more mature, can you imagine how many guys would be dating those young girls and not even know it :2eek

its getting harder every year to distinguish age, its the dress and mentality that gives them away in the end....thank god something does

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
I KNOW what you mean. It's been more than once that I've seen somethin struttin down the street in next to nothing, I'm scopin... scopin ....scopin...then I see her damn Middle School ID hanging out of her $200 purse! ARGH!!!! "Thanks babe, but you'll need to come back in about
5 years :) "
I'm not even gonna tell you about the night with (friend) and the two girls from the bar. Rumors are they asked to be taken to school the next morning...South side Junior High!!

The 'hopper

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grashopr said:
I'm not even gonna tell you about the night with (friend) and the two girls from the bar. Rumors are they asked to be taken to school the next morning...South side Junior High!!

The 'hopper

:2eek :2eek :2eek hell of a way to start teh morning after... :cry

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I am just pissed cause this wasn't around when I was in jr high.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EricKC said:
I am just pissed cause this wasn't around when I was in jr high.

:lol no shit :lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Shit... there should be a new law.... If you dress like you wanna be fucked ..... then your old enough to get it.

Maybe that will make parents wake up and realize your 13yo daughter shouldn't be dressing like britney sprears or the hooker on the corner. :boid

·
Registered
531 Posts
Reminds me a bad joke ive heard.

Whats the best thing about fucking a 13 year old.

How much b***** they make your dick look. :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have twin 11 year olds and no they don't dress like no hoochie mama's, hell they are usually wearing soccer shorts and t shirts. I have littel girls they look younger then what they are, I guess I'm kinda lucky.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts