Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to ask with all the rest of the excitment that was going on on Sat night.. but please tell me you weren't one of the guys that got popped by that cop on Black Bob?

Assuming that he got anyone.. I just saw flashing lights in my mirror when I hit the throttle and then saw him turn off.

:(

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
eric thank you. been a bit distracted...john i hope you had some fun last night. in the early part of the night we had a good time. it was very nice meeting you and your girl.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cept the part where he told me he thought someone else had the same color scheme as me....

:3eek

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
EricKC said:
Forgot to ask with all the rest of the excitment that was going on on Sat night.. but please tell me you weren't one of the guys that got popped by that cop on Black Bob?

Assuming that he got anyone.. I just saw flashing lights in my mirror when I hit the throttle and then saw him turn off.

:(
No, luckily I got caught at a red light, and he pulled out right in front of me. He seemed to take pursuit for you guy's at pretty highspeed, and then I lost sight of him and you guy's. My girlfriend felt a little uneasy about the cop, therefore I took her home. I tried hunting you guy's down again, but no luck.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
EricKC said:
cept the part where he told me he thought someone else had the same color scheme as me....

:3eek
I've only saw a glance of the bike, but my girlfriend was convinced it was the same. I see the bike parked over by my place some days, but not all. Next time I see it, I'll take a closer look.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
silent_R1 said:
eric thank you. been a bit distracted...john i hope you had some fun last night. in the early part of the night we had a good time. it was very nice meeting you and your girl.
yeah, we had fun for the short period before I lost you guy's. I'll come out again, but it might be a few weeks, because work is sending me out of town for a bit.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha naw its ok..I am just giving you shit, no worries. (I can send my goons to reticify the situation)

I am glad you made it past the cop. Wise move heading home prob what I would have done too. I was kinda suprised to see him the group that I was with wasn't really doing anything spectacular that would warrent too much attention. (other then roaring down with 13 bikes...)

Did someone run a light or something?

Brandy will give you her cell phone number if you want to meet up with us again in situations like that. Couple places I found are good places to check where we stop are that QT at 119th and Metcalf and the Conoco that I think is at 435 and State Line. She always checks her phone when we stop.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brandy is like the PR Director.

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Did someone run a light or something?
There was a few than ran the light just barely, I don't think he saw that. It was probably the two guy's that wheelied right past him.

Brandy will give you her cell phone number if you want to meet up with us again in situations like that. Couple places I found are good places to check where we stop are that QT at 119th and Metcalf and the Conoco that I think is at 435 and State Line. She always checks her phone when we stop.
She gave me her cell # previously, but I forgot to bring it with me. Next time I know where to look for you guy's at.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
pr director? lol. yeah, i guess i am. i seem to be the one that calls, "so you gonna come out?" etc. I may or may not be out this coming weekend. I'd like to say i am, but truthfully, I don't know how I could w/my daughter. I'll have to see.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I come out it prob will only be on Friday. I am leaving for CO on Sunday.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
sweet! I may come out in the truck for a while and shoot the shit w/everyone if my daughter is there (I can't imagine she won't be as it is my weekend, but her dad is someone...well, subject change)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She gave me her cell # previously, but I forgot to bring it with me. Next time I know where to look for you guy's at.
Yeah about midnight or a little before is when they stop there. Dunno what the next stopping point is cause I dont' usually make it that far .. heh :twofinger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts