·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My threads say busted?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
yup, I had to have them removed again... Even tho they were photoshoped, the bf didn't like um... :a2

Maybe one day, and thats a small maybe, he'll get over it and see that my pictures are far from revealing or trashy, and myself being on line is a form of expression.

I was thinking that I could have some professional photos done, and post them. Or maybe I can just take some of my own and make sure they meet his approvel.

Sorry again guys.... **kiss kiss** to all my fans! :lol :lol (hahah! I can't even type that with out laughing)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, these aren't as good, and heck, the other pics aren't all that great either, but these pics have been approved... :lol so here I am, fully clothed....

·
Registered
359 Posts
jb, as a prior service Air Force member, seeing that bikini pic of yougives me a patriotic feeling and gives me the irresistable urge to pop a salute!!!

Frank

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Zang said:
So why does he "approve" of your signature? That's more out there than the pics were.

He can censor a picture, but will NEVER censor what I say. Even he knows that....

and any way, the "sig" is funny.. :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Been out for a few days, good beach pics, where were they at? Prob best to pm the other pics if you want to show them, if they are causing probs at home though, I'd just let em stay hidden or get that problem solved with bf. I have taken/posted/let her post pics of my wife. If she feels comfortable showing, I'll be the last one to stop her.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
CBRPhil said:
Been out for a few days, good beach pics, where were they at? Prob best to pm the other pics if you want to show them, if they are causing probs at home thugh, I'd just let em stay hidden or get that problem solved with bf. I hve taken/posted/let her post pics of my wife. If she feels comfortable showing, I'll be the last one to stop her.

they were taken down in Cozumel Mexico. and maybe one day he'll get over it, We'll have to see..... **sigh**

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
:eek:verlord Thats why I saved them. :eek:verlord

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe, sounds like you may have to get over him if he is going to "opress" you? Oh well, I really don't know anything about it though, nice tats too...tats too tatoos.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
So when can I "save a virgin"?:D Sounds to me like you need a new boyfriend! I know that if I was him, a picture on the internet would be the LEAST of my worries. I did however save them on my computer!:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
A woman that looks as good as you should have the right to show off her body and if you feel comfortable doing it then more power to ya. My wife would kick me in the nuts if I made her undo something she is proud of. If he doesn't like the pics, don't look at them!

·
Registered
197 Posts
You do what you gotta do on the BF front JB ... in any case you're one good looking lady AND you ride ... he's a lucky man. :dblthumb

1 - 16 of 16 Posts