Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey, it's little punk azz and his little cap gun :) :) :) :)

Aw, just picking on ya, what's that a Glock?

Sweet ride though Ripped, looks good.

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
nah no glocks in my safe... its a Steyr S40... puts glocks to shame.. just waiting on my concealed to get here. :):) betcha cant tell my right foot is in a cast in that pic either.. LOL "purely intentional" thanx for the Kudos.. Figure if i cant RIDE in style i gotta drive in style.. :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
damn, been so long since I was into the gun scene. Then I got into the bikes and forgot about the weapons.

I got a nice collection of my own though.

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
nah.. i prefer 300 miles to a tank of gas over 2/220 :) LOL at crotchitch.. Admit it Glen i bet you used to watch that show every friday night at 7 just like most of us ol farts did.. :)

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
RiPPeD said:
nah.. i prefer 300 miles to a tank of gas over 2/220 :) LOL at crotchitch.. Admit it Glen i bet you used to watch that show every friday night at 7 just like most of us ol farts did.. :)
You don't want to know what I wore out one night around that time. Thank God that was before the digital days:D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
R1Fast said:
Hey look everyone it's Crochich from Miami Vice:flipa

All your missing now is a V8:lol
Ha Ha Ha, I was thinking the same thing.
But wait He`s a little young might not know about the miami vice thing. :dunno
J/K
nice ride, and glad your alright.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Miami vice? isn't that the show with the flamingo's, cars, and cops?

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey now im not as young as i look.. LOL yeah Glen I remember wearing white pants yellow undershirt and a white sport jacket to Church street station with my parents one night.. if i had a scanner id scan a middle school yearbook picture i was in with my funk hairdo..

The Accident was caused by the moron in the black tempo that turned left in front of me when i had the green light at Bryan rd and Lithia Pinecrest.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
RiPPeD said:
The Accident was caused by the moron in the black tempo that turned left in front of me when i had the green light at Bryan rd and Lithia Pinecrest.

No surprise there I guess. Looks like ti was daytime. Are you running a bright headlight or running it on high beam? At least it wasn't that bad I guess.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice ride. Finger on the tr*****. Thats improper gun handling :)
Had to say it.

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah always ran my high beams on the bike day or night.. and to boot it was 2 100 watt high blue headlights AND a BRIGHT YELLOW bike.. and yes insurance deal is settled.. i got the lizard "geico" pretty good.. :)

Finger was on the tr***** yes.. have you ever had a styer in your hand with the tr***** saftey on.. impossible to fire unless ya have the key to unlock it. it was on in that pic.. i know thats no excuse but hey it was all for the hollywood effect.

i had the bike since January/February or so.. at least i can honestly say this was NOT rider error. and everyone that saw the accident said the same thing.. he had nowhere to go/no way to avoid the car it turned in so fast.. anyways hindsight 20/20 im ok and still kickin..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts