Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jackasses International

So me and a friend were headed back from Ensenada this afternoon after a pleasant weekend; I was about twenty minutes ahead of him.

As I was passing Puerto Nuevo, I saw about 30-40 bikes down on the "free road", the old non-toll highway that goes through each town. Didn't think much of it, a couple of bikes passed me later, but no problem.

I guess I was out in front of it. My friend reports that by the time he got to Rosarito, the group had swelled and did a full traffic-stopping stunt takeover of the toll road, then halted traffic again at the Rosarito toll booths while they tried to figure out how to translate "$2.45" from English into Idiot.

This appears to be Royalty Bikers from LA on their "Tijuana Stunt Ride 2". Apparently they didn't piss enough people off last year for the Federales to shoot them on sight, so they staged a second round.

If you are or know of anyone on this ride, please relay my message of "Fuck you very much." Your classic no-class demonstration of Ugly American shitting on someone else's country will go far to ensure that we responsible motorcyclists will be less trusted and more hassled in your wake.

Stay home next time and and piss off your own police.

Assholes.

KeS

·
Registered
212 Posts
That sucks man, hopefully there isn't any backlash in the future towards motorcyclists because of this shit.

How was the trip other than this? My family used to live right next to Puerto Nuevo in the 70's. I miss visiting it but I keep hearing that it has changed alot.

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sucks man, hopefully there isn't any backlash in the future towards motorcyclists because of this shit.

How was the trip other than this? My family used to live right next to Puerto Nuevo in the 70's. I miss visiting it but I keep hearing that it has changed alot.
Puerto Nuevo hasn't changed much, but Rosarito is become a TJ suburb. Ensenada is a lovely coast port.

KeS

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
Puerto Nuevo hasn't changed much, but Rosarito is become a TJ suburb. Ensenada is a lovely coast port.

KeS
Rosarito used to be where all the Marines would go on the weekends even though technically you weren't supposed to and it was nice but that was back in 04 time frame

1 - 6 of 6 Posts