Sport Bikes banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Whether I have a two day weekend or not, I am still gonna do this ride. I can deal with being worn out the day after at work, I have been looking forward to this ride for over 2 years since I have been trapped in the flat lands of the east coast for so long. My bike (and myself) is rip roaring ready to go!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
ARE YOU SERIOUS! I thought you said the 2nd of August not the 2nd sunday. ..................

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
There you are. Yea, been planning this for a while. I told ya when your bike was back together. So you down? First sunday of august.
This post says "first sunday of august"(08/02/09) now you're talking 2nd sunday of august(08/09/009).....If its the 9th, I'm out. I didn't schedule that day off. I'm off tomorrow the 2nd.... I'll be checking this first thing in the morning.......

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
This post says "first sunday of august"(08/02/09) now you're talking 2nd sunday of august(08/09/009).....If its the 9th, I'm out. I didn't schedule that day off. I'm off tomorrow the 2nd.... I'll be checking this first thing in the morning.......
Sorry bro. I thought you caught the memo earlier in the thread. We had to change it due to work/weather/availability. See if you can get ready for it otherwise we may reschedule again.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Who all is going? I'll try my best and get it off. I'll just have to sweet talk my managers that sunday. Its cool. I didn't check the thread after the first date drop. Well are you least off that we can do a short juant around here.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Alright guys, I don't know what days you all have off. So it is time to like set a date in stone so we can all go. It needs to be a Sunday because I cant take any days off at all currently, that and since I am the one with the route in my head I would prefer not to be left behind lol :twofinger

·
Registered
75 Posts
i'll go with you guys any sunday...krayZ did i see your bike at sportbike night at pigtrail maybe 2-3 weeks ago? i noticed a sweet looking bike and came back for a closer look but it was gone...nice work anyhoo Jared

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
i'll go with you guys any sunday...krayZ did i see your bike at sportbike night at pigtrail maybe 2-3 weeks ago? i noticed a sweet looking bike and came back for a closer look but it was gone...nice work anyhoo Jared
Yea man, thanks. I stopped in for just a few minutes to watch some people botch the twisty time trial and then I was out. I don't care for bike night all that much. But dude if your down for the ride then keep a eye on this thread. Hopefully we will be going this coming sunday.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts