Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Yeah man. Actually if yall go i guess i'll join because that would be pretty damn fun. I'll just ride a crusier in the back of the pack! Unless cruisiers aren't invited?
You know the rules... :bitchslap

Just kiddin, all bikes are welcome. So yank some keys when it's time.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
did i just get called slow?? I think i did. Hmm. I'll take the 250 just for that and see whats up after that

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
did i just get called slow?? I think i did. Hmm. I'll take the 250 just for that and see whats up after that
I have no idea what you just said. But if your referring to a challenge, in the words of a coworker "I've seen your mothafuggin' tires, so I'm not to worried about you." :lao

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
:lol I'm pretty sure you have seen my tires, and I'm pretty sure there worn more then anyone in this flat ass state i'm visiting. I HATE ROADS up here. The few corners you can't take fast, because of how they pave the roads here.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
:lol I'm pretty sure you have seen my tires, and I'm pretty sure there worn more then anyone in this flat ass state i'm visiting. I HATE ROADS up here. The few corners you can't take fast, because of how they pave the roads here.
I hate Illinois. With exception to.... wait.... no I just hate Illinois. lol. BTW, mount magazine is gonna be in august. I'm thinking the first sunday of august.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Didn't say after the ride when we get home we couldn't go get some drinks. Deal?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
What trip??? are we going... no body made a plan... so far this group ride is gayer than working until 4pm on the 4th of july... wait..nevermind...lets just go already......
There you are. Yea, been planning this for a while. I told ya when your bike was back together. So you down? First sunday of august.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts