Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Finally first post live in Rogers work in bentonville and im krazeframe rates daddy!! you know it boy. im talking to you as im typing this now get back to work!!!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I so need to get a cam and post up some pics of my gsxr600. I'm loving this thing. If only the weather would be nice on my day off, instead of raining.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Finally first post live in Rogers work in bentonville and im krazeframe rates daddy!! you know it boy. im talking to you as im typing this now get back to work!!!
Welcome to the SBN Ddub

I so need to get a cam and post up some pics of my gsxr600. I'm loving this thing. If only the weather would be nice on my day off, instead of raining.
If my bike was done I would ride rain or shine at this point.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I have been. The rain hasn't been a rough down pour like it normaly has been. So it hasn't been a issue.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
When did you get a Suzuki??
2 weeks ago. I'm enjoying every minute of it. Just rolled over the first 500 miles. gsxr.jpg

I need better pictues. I have no cam.

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
Well guys i guess im sad to say that i'm out. I sold my bike yesterday to a good friend. Im not sure if I am going to sit on the money or go try and find something else. I can take my dad's crusier if we go hahahah

With the current job market and my company not looking so hot lately I think i might wait it out and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Well guys i guess im sad to say that i'm out. I sold my bike yesterday to a good friend. Im not sure if I am going to sit on the money or go try and find something else. I can take my dad's crusier if we go hahahah

With the current job market and my company not looking so hot lately I think i might wait it out and see what happens.
hate to hear that bro, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Swing by the shop and take a look at some of the bikes we have sometime.

41 - 60 of 101 Posts