Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'd love to go. I've been itching to explore the NW part of Arkansas to find some good roads, because I lived in southern AR for so long, I'm not really familiar with the roads around here. Mt. Magazine is actually closer to Russellville than I thought. Post up whenever you're planning on going and I'll do my best to make it. I have Thursdays and Fridays off, but I can request the day off if I have to.
I will get a date nailed down as soon as I can. We might try to make it a Sunday/Monday/Tuesday to allow for less traffic and most businesses are open those days, if needed.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I am still up in the air about the mirrors I want. I'm not riding until I get some, I'm tired of not being able to see behind me.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Nah, no flu here. worse thing i get around now is some killer sinus issues.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Alright people, are we gonna start planning this thing or what? Anyone have any particular stops they want to make or a route they think would be good to throw in here?

·
Avid Gamer/Rider
292 Posts
Never been to Magazine before, I know that Petit Jean has some decent riding. I'm up here in Eureka Springs, and man does it have some good roads, but it's a little too far from Russellville for a regular ride. Wish I had brought my motorcycle with me. If only I had a truck or trailer.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Never been to Magazine before, I know that Petit Jean has some decent riding. I'm up here in Eureka Springs, and man does it have some good roads, but it's a little too far from Russellville for a regular ride. Wish I had brought my motorcycle with me. If only I had a truck or trailer.
I don't know what kinda car/truck/suv you have. But you can get a motorcycle sized trailer from harbor freight for about 300 bucks.

·
Avid Gamer/Rider
292 Posts
I don't know what kinda car/truck/suv you have. But you can get a motorcycle sized trailer from harbor freight for about 300 bucks.
I've heard of the Harbor Freight trailers, but I was under the impression that they were more expensive, although I've never really researched them. I've got an 03 Mazda Protege. It's a pretty nice car, but I'd have to buy a trailer hitch for it to work. The hitch itself is almost 150 bucks or so, so I'm probably going to have to wait a while on those.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I'm game for the normal ride. Berryville to 303 the to ozark and down to Mt Mag. and back.

21 - 40 of 101 Posts