Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am wanting to get a large ride organized for next month or May, depending on which will be better schedule and weather wise. I would like to have a date set in a few days, most likely on a Sunday.

We will take out of Bentonville and head out to Noel, Mo. From there we will go to Rocky Comfort and then back down into the Eureka Springs vicinity, heading through Huntsville towards the Pig trail. We will take the Pig Trail to Ozark and hit the road to Mount Magazine. We will have a break on top of Mt Mag and then head back from there.

Anyone who is interested in the ride can invite anyone they want. The only thing I ask is that this keeps to responsible riders only due to the fact that this ride will be approximately 600 miles round trip and that allows for ample amount of time for someone acting immature to mess up the ride.

So post up :cheers

KrayZ

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
If its going to be on a sunday. We will need to make sure the dates set asap so I can work it out at work. Other then that. I'M GAME. :banana

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured with all the whining about the weather and such that there would be a little more enthusiasm for a organized ride...

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
me too. that day is one of my mandatory days to work. sunday or monday would be the easiest for me. perks of being the manager, but i do have required days sadly. so we need to try to work something out. alright its offical. checking sbn on my phone is the shit.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I am out for a while. I am disassembling my motorcycle tomorrow to get ready for some new stuff and service while I have it apart.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really wasn't looking forward to a long ass trip like that but I was gunna tough it out.
It really isn't too bad. The biggest complaint I have had was my seat isn't very comfy. But since that ride is mostly switchbacks it keeps me off my seat so it doesn't bother me. The longest straightaways are between Ozark and Mt magazine other than that you are on the move (or at least I am) to get the bike through the corners.

In all honesty it is a long ride, but you won't how much you have been riding until your stopping for gas going "wah, where are we?" Ask RxNinja, he has been on it a couple times, just gotta keep moving.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Yeah. We've done it twice. You don't realize how long you on the road till your done with the ride.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The ride is back on. But it's gonna be about a month or so from now. I think I will start a thread in the General Sportbikes area to allow anyone who has the time to make it because it will be a really fun ride.

·
Avid Gamer/Rider
292 Posts
I'd love to go. I've been itching to explore the NW part of Arkansas to find some good roads, because I lived in southern AR for so long, I'm not really familiar with the roads around here. Mt. Magazine is actually closer to Russellville than I thought. Post up whenever you're planning on going and I'll do my best to make it. I have Thursdays and Fridays off, but I can request the day off if I have to.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts