Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The trailer deal went through! I am now the proud owner of a 20' fully enclosed dual axle mighty mover trailer! The trailer has a loader door and also a side door with flip out step. Don and I threw in three 4 foot halogens as well as one power distribution unit up front on the workbench. Yes it has a workbench as well :eek: We looked at black and white lenoleum tiles for the bling factor too. :cool: Also gonna research getting about four nice wheel chocks this week as well.

Now we have all the options.

I would post some pics but my phone totally sucks, the software doesnt work for crap.

·
Registered
529 Posts
freakinhungover said:
The trailer deal went through! I am now the proud owner of a 20' fully enclosed dual axle mighty mover trailer! The trailer has a loader door and also a side door with flip out step. Don and I threw in three 4 foot halogens as well as one power distribution unit up front on the workbench. Yes it has a workbench as well :eek: We looked at black and white lenoleum tiles for the bling factor too. :cool: Also gonna research getting about four nice wheel chocks this week as well.

Now we have all the options.

I would post some pics but my phone totally sucks, the software doesnt work for crap.
They aren't halogen, they are the floescent light tubes :) But close enough. The trailer is going to be pimp. I can't wait to get it all setup.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
918 Posts
Speaking of trailers, I have the video of our ride to the Crest. It is about 30 minutes.
Anyone who shows up for my 4th of July party will see it. It isn't bad.

·
Registered
529 Posts
evildead said:
Speaking of trailers, I have the video of our ride to the Crest. It is about 30 minutes.
Count me in :)

- Ice_Hole

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
evildead said:

YES!!! PARTY! Now we can all get drunk and sleep past the Sunday ride!

·
Registered
542 Posts
evildead said:
Party??? YEA I would love to see the video

·
Registered
918 Posts
Does it have brakes? Does your truck have a brake controller?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Count me in for sunday. I will just have to leave early and head to work..Evil if you need anything for the party that will fit in my tank bag call my cell. I will be happy to pick some crap up.

Loren

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
yeah its got trailer brakes and my trucks got a set up to control them :)
yes monster it is! I cant wait to get it going.

anyone know where i can find some wheel chocks for less than 50 bucks each? i would pay but i want four of em...

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
freakinhungover said:
yeah its got trailer brakes and my trucks got a set up to control them :)
yes monster it is! I cant wait to get it going.

anyone know where i can find some wheel chocks for less than 50 bucks each? i would pay but i want four of em...
How many you need?

I got a box of em!!!

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
freakinhungover said:
you have four decent wheel chocks? i mean for front tire of motorcycle of course!

if so im totally interested.
Ya, you want em or NOT!?

They are wooden aircraft chocks but they will work!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
i think you got the wrong idea man about the chocks but thanks anyways. im talking like for your motorcycle to mount in the bed of a car or trailer. thanks though. actually i could use two of those wooden ones for stabling the trailer... im using bricks now.

lockhart phillips ahh the harbor frieght of motorcycles, (smart ass reply)

im ordering those f00kers :cool: four of em

1 - 20 of 29 Posts