Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a bad day my poor bikes suspension. I was hanging out with some friends and I took some girls I know out for rides, no biggy I do it all the time. But then this heavier girl asked me to take her for a ride. I have nothing against her but when she weighes almost as much as me (210lbs) I got a little scared. After trying to put it off and ignoring her I knew it was envitable that I wasnt going to leave without giving her a ride :tear:. I was trying to be polite and not say no your to big so I went. I give her the run down, get on when I tell her, lean with me and DONT move around alot. So we go out and shes fine for the first couple of blocks. I come to a stop sign and stop and she moves around alittle so I just wait til she stops then I go. Then she keeps moving around, so I give pat on the leg like to quit it and she does. This happens a couple of times and of course she not leaning with me so Im fighting all of her weight around turns. Finally we get back and I asked her why she was moving around so much and she said she wasnt comfortable, I was like fuck comfortable your dicking around could have made me crash. So now I'm home, my back hurts and I'm pissed my friends didnt bail me out.

I think I'm going to sell my spare helmet and put my solo tail on.

Nice guys finish last...

·
Registered
569 Posts
Holy fuck, two 210 lb. people on a 600?????? That's more than the damn bike!

Still, I feel your pain, I rode two up this last weekend for the first time in years. Fortunately she was a rider herself, in between bikes at the moment. She was actually a pretty good passenger, weighted the outside peg in turns as I requested, leaned with me, and after her and I got a rythm going the only time I really noticed her back there was coming to a stop.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mykl said:
Holy fuck, two 210 lb. people on a 600?????? That's more than the damn bike!

Still, I feel your pain, I rode two up this last weekend for the first time in years. Fortunately she was a rider herself, in between bikes at the moment. She was actually a pretty good passenger, weighted the outside peg in turns as I requested, leaned with me, and after her and I got a rythm going the only time I really noticed her back there was coming to a stop.
I doubt she was really 210 but I'll give a guess of 160-170. This is the first time I have had problem I have had riding 2up. Most of the girls I take out have been out riding with me and my buddies so they know what not to do. But then again they only weigh 100-110 so I wouldnt really notice them anyway.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I've always hated riding two up, even if it's a hot girl. I mean, oh well, so I get to feel some boobs on my back for a few minutes. To me riding 2 up is something reserved for touring bikes, to me it takes all the fun out of a sport bike. HOWEVER, I would LOVE to ride on the back of one of the 220hp Desmos that they take VIP's on at some MotoGP races.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
well, that sucks, but at least, you werent a total prick and told her no, and nice guys DONT finish last! In my book, they'll always finish first! you'll see......

·
Registered
623 Posts
Dude, you got to hurt her feelings and tell her she is too fat. This will make her lose weight and she will thank you for it, stop encouraging this type of behavior.

·
part of the problem
487 Posts
If I didn’t have a seat cowl, I swear I’d put a sticker on the pillion that said “Maximum Load Capacity 120 lbs.” :leghump

·
Banned
293 Posts
My friend met some random girl yesterday ..asked for a ride he said ok ..Few minutes later ...90% road rash on her body because she didnt listen and hold on when a truck pulled out in front of him and he downshift then gave it gas to get around him ....She flew off : 0

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Exhiliration said:
Dude, you got to hurt her feelings and tell her she is too fat. This will make her lose weight and she will thank you for it, stop encouraging this type of behavior.
i agree. stop promoting obesity.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Just a word of advice to everyone. Never ever ever ever never ever give a ride to a girl who's been drinking, I don't care how hot she is or what she says she'll do to/with you after the ride, don't do it. I've seen two VERY bad accidents come from attractive young drunk females who passed out riding on the back of a bike and just let go. One got off lucky, she died on the way to the hospital. The other one wasn't so fortunate, she's paralyzed now from the waist down and lost 3 fingers on her right hand and has very limited use of her left arm, along with alot of facial scarring. I know people normally don't listen to what I say, but PLEASE I beg you to listen to me on this one, because it is the truth.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I see people riding 2 up on 80cc scooters. So whats wrong with riding 2 up on a 600. I doubt it really hurts the suspension that much.

·
Registered
78 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Just a word of advice to everyone. Never ever ever ever never ever give a ride to a girl who's been drinking, I don't care how hot she is or what she says she'll do to/with you after the ride, don't do it. I've seen two VERY bad accidents come from attractive young drunk females who passed out riding on the back of a bike and just let go. One got off lucky, she died on the way to the hospital. The other one wasn't so fortunate, she's paralyzed now from the waist down and lost 3 fingers on her right hand and has very limited use of her left arm, along with alot of facial scarring. I know people normally don't listen to what I say, but PLEASE I beg you to listen to me on this one, because it is the truth.

Dude your scaring me !!!! :(

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
you are not the only one, I hate giving rides, I guess that's why I don't anymore

1 - 20 of 61 Posts