Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know me by now, it's not over till the fatboy bring-eth some humor into the fun times we had.... so here we go.... Pat, hope you heal up fast buddy, gonna miss you in Arkansas...

Attachments

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
bwahahahahahha kuni you fucker.....i cant BELIEVE i left my guard down all day. pretty slick dawg, i never even noticed you takin pics :lol bastid ill getcha

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Ohhh thats some funny shit K-Man.... damn that wore my ass out!!! Good times for sure... We need to bring our cameras next time guys, so Kuni isnt left out....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
Ohhh thats some funny shit K-Man.... damn that wore my ass out!!! Good times for sure... We need to bring our cameras next time guys, so Kuni isnt left out....

what camera? :rolleyes

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gixerking said:
what camera? :rolleyes
let it go already.... :bitchslap

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
let it go already.... :bitchslap

pfffft thats something ive been painstakingly tellin you for how many years now? :rolleyes go go angus :eek:nfloor :bitchslap

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
i thought it was somethin like this :)

Attachments

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
haha i told her she should just wear stars over her nipples under her leathers :lol :2fingers

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
bwahahhaahahahaha, so now you guys know why I wore what I did, had to get an advantage wehre I could :D

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
silent_R1 said:
bwahahhaahahahaha, so now you guys know why I wore what I did, had to get an advantage wehre I could :D
Was that the same reason why Joe showed us his nipple rings ? :lao

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
that was problably more shock value, hoping to shock the compeTITion :lao

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
aaaaahahaha

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like I told him "How in the HELL he got pass Tech Inspection, without having his nipple rings safety wired together" is beyond me.... :lao

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
you know, if he'd gone up there w/o a shirt, i bet they'dve made him do it too :lao

1 - 18 of 18 Posts