Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta say I respect this man a great deal. He is a man's man and does a lot of cool stuff for kids too, besides being a great actor and stuntman!! He turns 53 tomorrow. Rock On JC!!!

He is currently working on making Rush Hour 3 set in Paris. Every wednesday he hosts a LOST party in his restraunt (here in Hawaii) starting at 8pm with cheap pupu's and drink's!! Watch LOST with JC!! Awesome!!! I gotta try and make it there soon!!

·
Durka Durka
692 Posts
I love Jackie Chan, very talented and wonderful person. However, whose better...Jackie Chan or Chuck Norris? I think Chuck Norris because Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris :D

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I meet him in Hong Kong back in 2002. They had taken him out to the our Navy ships for a tour but by the time he got back through the harbor he was so sea-sick from the small boat in the rough harbor he had trouble walking :lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
You dont see many high payed stars doing their own stunts. Gotta give him credit for that.

It's set in Paris but is it also being filmed in paris? Is he actually there every week for the Lost party?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I think Rush Hour 3 was in NY? At least that's what was implied at the end of 2.

I don't believe he's here for all of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts