Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
I had a conversation about this very idea with a colleague at work. There are different versions of not caring. There's not caring and not doing anything, and then there's not caring whether anybody likes the outcome and just going after the work without the stress of whether doing the right thing will please anybody or not. The second version of not caring is both liberating and a little spooky until you get used to it. Then it is just liberating and everything goes better.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it helps to have been through shit a million times worse than the average person around me, but i wouldnt wish it on the average person, and wish i had been raised differently. im in my 40s now and consider my first half of my life a collection of mistakes, regrets, and some horrible fucking luck...the kind of luck a good attitude and optimism can prevent.

fuck im ready to die already.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Why give a shit?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I learned long ago I cannot please everyone. I decided to just live my life and make sure I take care of me and mine. I am not here to be everything to everyone. If I can help someone without compromising me, I'll do it in a minute but I will not be used or abused ever again. This philosophy has served me well. I do no harm but I take none in return

Reactions: PCHbreeze
1 - 8 of 8 Posts