Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got in to work this morning, I've been itching to end the day and ride. Even more so than regular. ARRRRRRGGGGHHH. If it weren't for this darned conference call that I'm waiting for I would've been outta here. I know you're all sorry for me. (wishful thinking):)

I'm singing to a Queen tune and people are yelling at me to stop!!!!!:eek:nfloor

I wanna ride my motorbike, I wanna ride my bike.
I wanna ride my motorbike, I wanna ride it where I like.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Woo hoo--- My boss said I can take the rest of the day off and that he'll take the conference!!!

The singing worked!!!!!!!:lao

Have a great day, everyone. ciao.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Bitch!
I couldn't even ride in because I haven't gotten the whole 60+lbs of bowling equipment thing squared away yet.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Havent been able to ride all week. Had to have the cage at work. Im thoroughly depressed. Not to mention that everything that can go wrong at work is going wrong.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I came back from lunch and spent 15 minutes playing with low speed cornering in the parking lot before I parked. I took my helmet off, looked up and saw that 1/2 my co-workers were watching me out the window. Some though I had gone mad and some figured I was just wavering between coming back to work or not, but all of them were jealous that they don't ride on a nice day like today.

·
Registered
336 Posts
segue00 said:
Woo hoo--- My boss said I can take the rest of the day off and that he'll take the conference!!!

The singing worked!!!!!!!:lao

Have a great day, everyone. ciao.

if you arent at fenway later, we are no longer casual internet aquaintances...

i missed my only opportunity. i went, but it was an away game. the only thing i hate aboot the west coast...no SOX.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts