Too early for dry wit I suppose.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
well i was here all day yesterday and nothing.... :spank

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm getting bored.....so who all is going to Hallet Aug. 1st?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
I'm getting bored.....so who all is going to Hallet Aug. 1st?

i cant :( unless someone donates to the gixerking fund...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sweeetttt....so far things are looking good for me....I got my boots yesterday. I got the joe rocket hard drive's for 172.00, when I priced them at the store they were 230.00, but I grabbed them even though 172 was more than what I wanted to pay for them but they have that extra material around the calf that i like and they fit, little big in the foot area but 7 is the smallest size they have, anyway YEAH!!!! I have boots.

So are you going to Hallet by yourself?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
glad you finally found some boots. i know you were having a rough time finding some that fit decent

·
Registered
411 Posts
Your telling me...."i've got boots, I've got boots" *doing the cabbage patch* "ive got boots, I've got boots

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Your telling me...."i've got boots, I've got boots" *doing the cabbage patch* "ive got boots, I've got boots

:lol

shake dat azz, watch yourself, shake dat azz, show me whatcha workin wit :2fingers

·
Registered
617 Posts
Stace, get some MX socks to take up the extra room. They will keep your tootsies cooler as well ;)

I dont' think I will have the funds to go since I am going to barber 2 weeks later. Maybe I will ride down with one of you dorks to give you guys my professional oppinion on how bad you suck.. :D

-Spooner

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
just got back from riding = damn it's hot in leather today... iwas sitting in the shade at the clovers and a state trooper stopped and gave me some water..... after he gave me the third degree about running the clovers...

·
Registered
139 Posts
badgixxer said:
just got back from riding = damn it's hot in leather today... iwas sitting in the shade at the clovers and a state trooper stopped and gave me some water..... after he gave me the third degree about running the clovers...[/QUOTE

note to self always leave the scene of the crime before resting like you got away with it, :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
*Laughing so much I think I pee'd my pants* thats so funny!!! So what exactly did he say about runnin the clovers? That was nice of him to give ya some water.

Oh Spoon I hope you can find a way to get down there. I'm taking my kids so the only room I have left is in between me and Fred in the front seat of the truck. And of course us going isn't a for sure thing yet, as soon as I have a new rear tire (well not new) and have paid my entry fee, it will be official.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
chicw/speed said:
*Laughing so much I think I pee'd my pants* thats so funny!!! So what exactly did he say about runnin the clovers? That was nice of him to give ya some water.
he just said that alot of peeps come out and do it and they really don't care as long as we ain't racing or messing with other traffic....but he will give speeding tickets if we go to fast....said we were ok as long as we stayed below 75..... :alky :alky :alky

1 - 20 of 39 Posts