Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I feel like a jerk... the last time I have even had a chance to be on the site was at the end of JUNE!!!!! No one here reading this probably has any clue who I even am... I am more of a silent member... I just enjoy reading all of your stories... I think I have posted a couple of times...but.. not many.... Life has been busy... and I haven't even had too many chances to ride... I STILL haven't graduated from my neigborhood streets yet... :( Sad... and I have no one but my stunting fiance to take me out... and when he does... i'm trying to practice...but he makes it difficult standing on his gas tank... doing wheelies beside me or whatever it is that he does... so i get frustrated and I quit for the day... It's so nerve racking... i love him though... i guess he just doesnt understand...

IM MOVING TO FLORIDA!!!! I've been so busy this summer looking for houses, jobs.... packing... getting the house ready to sell... I don't even know where to begin...

But anyways, I just wanted to say hello to all of you and send some love... Thank you for all of your inspriring stories, funny moments... some scary ones too... You have no idea how many of you have both inspired me and helped me...

Hope all is well... :)

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Good to hear you are doing well!!!
FYI-you don't need anyone to ride with to gain experience. From the sound of it, you would do better on your own once in awhile, no distractions!!! :)
I was kind of in your spot...no one to ride with. Keep your chin up and keep on trying!!! You can do it!!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
blndebmbr said:
From the sound of it, you would do better on your own once in awhile, no distractions!!! :)
That's exactly what I was thinking. Take the bike out by yourself sometime. You'll learn more most likely :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I don't like hearing he's doing wheelies next to a beginner, let alone his wife. Fiancee. Same diff. Anyway, tell him to cool it or you will be forced to forgo his company because he should not be scaring you like that. He needs to make that sacrifice for you :) If I were in your shoes, I'd be scared too. Just do the best you can for your education as far as bikes go, and make sure to never lose your respect for the bike, or else IT will own YOU. Take care, good luck!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
What part of Fla are you moving to? If you'll be in the Orlando area, let me know if you want to ride. I have a friend who just started riding and we take it easy for her, so you won't feel intimidated. Well, we do get a bit ahead of her sometimes, but we always wait at the stops :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
you should go out by yourself for a little while as for the freeway get on and get off at the next exit then go 1 further each day as long as you feel comfy. If you dont feel good riding by yourself ask your old man to chill with the stunts and help you with what you need to learn, after you feel beter if he wants to do all that more power to him just my two cents by the way welcome back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts