Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Falling is bad on any bike oh umm hang on thats not what you meant :D.

Nice bike you know now there is no help past Guzzi ownership.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Do you mind sharing your inseam, height?? That bike looks awesome !!! (my dream bike, but I might be too vertically challenged)

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you mind sharing your inseam, height?? That bike looks awesome !!! (my dream bike, but I might be too vertically challenged)
I have a 34" inseam, and it feels like a really small bike to me... much smaller feeling than my Sprint. apparently Guzzi offers a low seat option as well.

so far the bike is very enjoyable, feels quite nimble, and has tons of get up and go. It feels lighter than it's 500 odd pounds, corners & stops very effectively. I would say the only odd thing about the bike is it's tendency to "shake it's head" when in the slip stream of a truck or even a large car. I have experimented with the moveable windscreen to see if it makes a difference, and it doesn't seem to. That being said, a twist of the happy handle puts those issues well behind you in double-quick time. I did a highway run from western NY back to RI, 460 miles, in 6.5 hours with two gas stops. Gas mileage seems to be around 40 mpg most of the time. The heated grips work well, the suspension seems ok even two-up.

I am very happy so far.

bit of hammering thru CT this past Saturday,

LINK

·
Always....
4,597 Posts
Holy Italian BMT subs Batman!

I like that! I heard the Guzzi mill is nigh-on indestructible. I would want one like this......:D But I have no where to travel to, nor any items to put in saddlebags....:(

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts