1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
im goin riding too... wait, nvm i dont own a bike

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I am not bored but frustrated with trying to install these damn flushmounts. 2 wires, 3 wires and have no clue what the color coded wires mean!! gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr...grumble grumble grumble

·
Registered
260 Posts
cut the red wire rsixxy

·
Registered
100 Posts
im bored... i just woke up from sleeping cuz i was so bored earlier, after watching Torque (Movie is more of a comedy then action :) ) 02gixxer whats wrong with your rear? why havnt you fixed it

·
Registered
839 Posts
JLAUDIO29 said:
im bored... i just woke up from sleeping cuz i was so bored earlier, after watching Torque (Movie is more of a comedy then action :) ) 02gixxer whats wrong with your rear? why havnt you fixed it

Bent the rear set on a lowside... Aratas are on the way :D

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
risxxgrl match the colors up and the extra wire just cut red to red/black to black

·
Registered
100 Posts
yuk yuk, yah my lever is bent as well but it still useable.

·
Registered
519 Posts
rsixxy...do what i did...turn the signal on for the side your installing...then start touchin wires till it starts blinking and wala haha...im bored as well i would go riding but no good place to go

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I wish I was riding. :(

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i just got back from riding...only out a couple of hours...

met up w/a couple of other peeps but overall just rode by self, it was nice, I explored some new roads :)

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
Ya know what, I'm gone riding :bananafu:

See ya fookers a lil later :p
My bike is up on stands while I repaint the plastics and change the tires...

In other words, you suck :twofinger

·
Registered
260 Posts
I wish some1 would just come up 2 me and be like, I know how much u want to ride and how you sit at ur computer all day just looking at bikes. So heres an ex500, enjoy! I have that recurring dream, but its not happening =o( guess i just gotta pick up more shifts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts