Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
nice!! you lucky bastard!! I see you're in red group too, you didn't happen to get passed by a messed up red f4i w/ silver dented gas dank and all duct tape on the tail did you? I remember I was following a rc51 for lap or two on the north course on monday.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pillaka said:
nice!! you lucky bastard!! I see you're in red group too, you didn't happen to get passed by a messed up red f4i w/ silver dented gas dank and all duct tape on the tail did you? I remember I was following a rc51 for lap or two on the north course on monday.
Nope, I was bumped up to Blue group on Sunday afternoon. I only rode the RC on Saturday, I rode the 600RR on Sunday and Monday. :D

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Nice looking photos.

Maybe one day i'll get an RC51

·
Registered
321 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
But here are some pics of the RC, pics are from VIR. :neener

Looking super good there big guy on that RC51.. :dblthumb :dblthumb

I will be at VIR on July 2nd & 3rd. Will do one of those days...

Again, super good pics...And I can tell the 51 let everybody know she was coming too...cool pipes!!! :cheers

ceh

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics, looks like you have some nice toys there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
cehowardrx7 said:
Looking super good there big guy on that RC51.. :dblthumb :dblthumb

I will be at VIR on July 2nd & 3rd. Will do one of those days...

Again, super good pics...And I can tell the 51 let everybody know she was coming too...cool pipes!!! :cheers

ceh

Hey CEH, maybe one day we can get together on the track and you can show this young buck how to ride. Have you ever thought about doing a trackday at Jennings, FL, I hear thats a good track. Here's there website www.jenningsgp.com

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
The RC looks sweet Blade! I'll have to track mine at least once after seeing these pics.

·
Registered
321 Posts
V V V said:
The RC looks sweet Blade! I'll have to track mine at least once after seeing these pics.
Its a blast VVV..I was supposed to do Summit Point Main on the 13th of June, but my exhaust hanger broke on the 12th and at night time too. So, they gave me a credit. I will be doing Summit tomorrow, the 19th, on the dreaded Jefferson Circiut. The reason I call it dreaded, is because some riders said they are not going to ride on that circuit. Anyway, my RC will be trying to hit the curves the right way, and my RC is looking dam good to, if I must say so myself...(pat on back).

My 03 RC will have a birthday on July 3rd, she be 2 years old, and might have 40k on her at that time too. The RC is the chit!!
:)

ceh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts