Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everbody! It is Thursday, what are your plans for the weekend? For me Thursday is my equivalent to Friday as I am off Friday, and Saturday. I plan on taking my little ones to go do something and get them all types of wore out, so I can catch up on my sleep. Maybe I can get some riding in before the weather hits (not a big fan of rain plus wind).

·
Registered
222 Posts
Riding today, putting on my TBR tonight, riding to work tomorrow, then taking the wife and cage to Atlantic City overnight Friday.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Hot date tonight. Hopefully/probably will result in plans over the weekend as well.

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
My weekend is Friday/Saturday. I took off Thursday and Sunday this week and have training next mon-thurs and then off to Amman, Jordan for about 5 days. No office and computer screen for almost 2 weeks! Fooking Oorah!

I am sleeping all weekend. Between mad work and working on my MBA I'm nackered. Might have one drink.....one....

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Working in the garage. Once I get my workbench finished up, I need to make a TV stand to lift it up and provide a bit of storage for the Wii/Xbox.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I'm deployed so I don't get any weekends. :(

·
Sport Bike Dreamer
1,092 Posts
Heading back to my college town to run in a 10K. Meeting some friends that live in St. Louis there for the weekend. Running Saturday morning, getting blacked out Saturday night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts