Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it finally happened. After being and Air Force cop for almost 10 years, I was finally involved in a vehicle accident at work. Anyway long story short, a 70+ year old lady ran a stop sign and struck my patrol car. :mad: I didn't get hurt, but I'm a little sore today.

I'll post some pics tonight.

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Did you pistol whip her? Why is it so hard for people to drive a friggin car and obey a few signs? Glad you're ok and glad you weren't on two wheels.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, no i didn't pistol whip her. I did investigate the traffic accident, a fellow cop did. She was cited for failure to yield right away.

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
Hey, you're an Air Force cop? Have you ever been to Ramstein Germany? I got arested a few times by the SP's there.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gasm said:
Hey, you're an Air Force cop? Have you ever been to Ramstein Germany? I got arested a few times by the SP's there.
Nope, never been to Ramstein.

Here is some of the pics. 20 MPH accident, not a bad accident.

The Taurus fared better than the Crown Vic.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Well glad you weren't on the bike

·
Registered
691 Posts
Glad you are ok man. I saw an accident the other day where one car was ripped in half. :eek:

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
Well, it finally happened. After being and Air Force cop for almost 10 years, I was finally involved in a vehicle accident at work. Anyway long story short, a 70+ year old lady ran a stop sign and struck my patrol car. :mad: I didn't get hurt, but I'm a little sore today.

I'll post some pics tonight.
It all could have been avoided if she had just started small... :p

·
Banned
912 Posts
I know how you feel man I'm an MP and I've been hit. It sucks. At least the air force doesn't make you pay for the damage!

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
At least your both ok. Im not being leinent toward the old lady, but I hope someone takes my license away before i get that bad.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i would have felt really bad hitting a cop. lol, glad you're ok

1 - 20 of 32 Posts