Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a live video pass this weekend for the first time and while I can watch the archived videos, I just missed all of FP1 for the GP bikes because the streaming isn't working. Has anyone else experienced this? I've been working with the tech support people for the last 15 minutes and so far no luck.

Also, does video content stream in between sessions? I'm trying to find out if I'm not seeing anything now because there's nothing to see or maybe just because the stream turns off in between sessions.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So by some miracle my live video started working just after the GP FP1 ended. That's a bummer but at least it's working.

I've got the commentary turned up but haven't heard anything. Do they not talk during FP1?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Working for me!

They usually don't talk through FP1. Sometimes they may, but5 usually they don't.

Don't forget to play the fantasy team game :)

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
your internet connection plays a big role too, i have to have my computer directly plugged into the modem for best results, but sometimes, the internet is just shit slow.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I have a lot of trouble with the new player. The old player works fine, so if you are having problems, switch to that. For the commentary, you have to tweak the sound settings so the commentary plays. For me at least, it defaults to natural sound in the new player.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts