Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
hmm... I would like to see a vid of that thing. only to see if it really needs to be that long. On a different note.

If you havethe money to build a bike of that magnatude, to what it is now, why wouldnt you take it some where nicer to take a pic? IMO

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man, i'll never do something like that to my little gixxy...

what do you think it will be the purpose?

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Funny? No. Ridiculous? Yes.
I seriously doubt it gets drag raced and needs to be like that. Could be, but I suspect that it's a just a poser who now has the perfect excuse for the size of his chicken strips.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
It is most likely a showbike.

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
imagine how much that swingarm flexes. there is not nearly enough bracing. Looks too long to be functional to me.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I've seen a couple of busa's around here w/extended swingarms but I don't think they were that looong.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
21 natas said:
I've seen a couple of busa's around here w/extended swingarms but I don't think they were that looong.

yeah im going to have to say thats a bit excessive. I give the bike a C-

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
too far for my taste.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i dont even knwo what to say about that its just wrongim not a busa guy but even still thats not functional i mean i like stuff thats pretty too but its gotta have some purpose not actually make the bike suck more

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Wow.. way too long... I couldn't even imagine enjoying riding something like that...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts