Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't really a political/religious commentary, so hopefully this thread wont get flushed into that sub-forum but here goes:

1) People, you tried secular rulings (Republic, Baathist, Safavid) and they gave you pain. Now is time for the Islamic state of Imam Abu Bakr El Qurashi.
OK, in fairness, I don't know a thing about imam abu bakr el qurashi but i've seen some of your liveleak videos. You're not exactly winning the hearts and souls of anyone. If anything, I think its funny that only the Assad videos have actual non-fighters as supporters in them. FSA, not so much. You guys?? Well, you guys are creepy to say the least. I mean, the Baath regime empowered gender equality without feminism and encouraged religious tolerance and a few other good things. You guys just cut off heads. And not even evil people. Just Christians and soldiers. Safavid...I had to google that (thanks :rolleyes )...wow, are you guys reaching a bit? Still, the persians were very advanced in many ways, including medical and other sciences, until the...well, certain very demanding and men of conviction forced their 'beliefs' on the empire. You guys probably don't want to open that can of worms. Republic? In the mid east? :hahano THank you for giving that emoticon a purpose. Unless you're talking about the 'zionist entity' you guys pretend doesn't exist. But word on the street is that its actually a parliamentary system without a constitution...but that's neither here nor there. Republican system in the Mid East...:hahano

2) For those asking “Who are you?”: We are soldiers of Islam and have taken on our responsibility to bring back the glory of the Islamic Caliphate.

No one is asking who you are. No one cares. You're going around terrorizing people. It doesn't matter who you are. You can claim to be the queen of England for all anyone cares, because it would make as much sense as you trying to bring back 'the glory' of an islamic caliphate. I've studied Mid East history since moohamit (piss be upon him)...there's never been any 'glory' to say the least.

3) Money we took from the Safavid (Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki) government is now public. Only Imam of Muslims can spend it. The hand of anyone who steals will be cut.
I'll give you that. I don't care either way. But if you find a pallet of American dollars, please don't touch that filthy stolen foreign devil currency. Just notify...just upload a video on your jihadi websites that our government monitors please thank you very much. We supposedly lost something a few years ago...its probably ours.

4) We ask all Muslims to be on time for prayers in the mosques.
That shouldn't be a problem, since your people have such a fascination with German vehicles.

5) We warn tribal leaders and sheikhs not to work with the government and be traitors.
You know, at one time even the United States had a civil conflict. We didn't call the confederates 'traitors'. They were rebels. And...aren't YOU the rebels against TWO internationally recognized governments? Civilization needs rules. You might disagree with the rules but telling people to piss on a governmetn for your rules is just being a dick/douche. Don't be a dick/douche. Seriously, don't be a dick/douche. You're being one BY MIDDLE EASTERN STANDARDS.

6) No drugs, no alcohol and no cigarettes are allowed.
Really? Have you been to the Middle East? I haven't but damn. And you wonder why people say you're some a part of some CIA/Mossad/Disney conspiracy. Can you at the least let a MF pick ONE of the three? Shit. Again, you're being a dick even by M.E. standards. Damn. What are people going to do, smoke hookahs and eat hummus and stare at each other? We know another commandment or two away is no TV or Music. For fucks sake...let a mother fucker smoke or drink something at least.

7) For the police, soldiers and other infidel institutions: You can repent. We have opened special places that will allow you to repent.
I know enough from Mid East history adn current events, that's how it goes...but 'special places'...yeah...I don't think you're selling any tickets to paradise with that rhetoric. Nice try though.

8) Gatherings, carrying flags (other than that of the Islamic state) and carrying guns are not allowed. God ordered us to stay united.
wait, what? what does one have to do with the other? As a football fan, fanatical Oranje supporter, and hater of the german football team, it honestly never even crossed my mind to tell any duitse (alle duitse zijn homos...thats our version of PBUH ;) ) to not wave their flag. I mean, damn, just let MF's be what they are. Oh wait...second part now makes sense. :rolleyes

9) Our position on shrines and graves is clear. Simply, all will be destroyed.
:rolleyes

10) For women: Dress decently and wear wide clothes. Only go out if necessary.
:rolleyes:

Decently = wide?

Since when do women NEED to go out? You're fucking nuts...you're making no sense, and now you're not only telling women what to do (good luck with that) but you probably think you have them 'figured out' or something? you people are beyond help. But I agree with you on one point...you all do deserve to leave and be around each other, isolated from the civilized world. But thank you for making me LOVE the United States that much more. And probably most people who you will conquer also.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Reactions: boner

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
No one is asking who you are. No one cares. You're going around terrorizing people. It doesn't matter who you are. You can claim to be the queen of England for all anyone cares, because it would make as much sense as you trying to bring back 'the glory' of an islamic caliphate. I've studied Mid East history since moohamit (piss be upon him)...there's never been any 'glory' to say the least.

He claims to be who !!!!!!!!!

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
1-3 & 5 - 10: Blah blah blah

4) We ask all Muslims to be on time for prayers in the mosques.

Good luck with this one. I hope it happens. Almost 6 years of living year has taught me that "We expats may have the watches, but they have the time". Insha'alla I will be there at 7 AM, or was that PM....grrrrr

This place is a freakin'mess. What else can possibly happen? (As I see something about Kerry stating the US is potentially open to working with Iran?)

Back to your regularly scheduled shenanigans.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PCH and I agree. I too have seen the LiveLeak video from these savages.
Having grandparents who survived the Armenian genocide and still having surviving relatives in turkey, a country that can teach a thing or two to the US about racism (especially towards armenians) like calculus to a preteen, I can surely tell you that those videos put a whole new dimension to the experience to me.

I wouldn't she'd a tear if we carpet bombed waziristan, isis, or Saudi arabia.

By the way, I have met many Arabs since moving to so cal. Some very religious and even anti american. Guess what they all agree on? The Saudi kingdom finances all Islamic jihadis. What a fucking shame...Even those who are pro or anti assad, iraq, and or iran.

Let them kill each other. Either way, we will have to cherry pick idiots that target us.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And please let Christians move to the US or europe. You'll never find a more loyal and grateful group of future citizens.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
The West, especially America, needs to back up and do a fact based analysis of the whole issue. Then create a solution. Right now we are trying to treat symptoms and not doing such a good job with the Problem.
My first point is that the ISIS isn't the problem. Like Al Qaeda, it is a symptom. If there was a button POTUS could press and ISIS and Al Qaeda would then disappear, it would still not solve the problem. Within seconds some other group would spring forth.:pisson

No, the problem, the disease if you will, is Islam. The PC crowd has serious problems with that little lump of reality. The farther left one gets politically, the more sacrosanct freedom of the press and religion gets. The idea that someone would use the 1st amendment as a weapon against America is inconceivable to them. Yet that is exactly what is happening. So the liberals just cannot get their head around the fact that there are human shaped animals out there that would enjoy cutting their head off with a not very sharp knife.
Yes, I said animals. Humans DO NOT strap on explosives, walk into a Pizza Joint full of people and blow everything up. Humans do not set fire to an elementary school then use automatic weapons on the children fleeing the flames. Humans do not fly airliners into skyscrapers.
So the first major victory in this war will be when the left acknowledges that walking on two legs, using tools and language doesn't make one human. Being human is in the heart, the soul. Since most liberals deny the existence of the soul, this will be a tough sell.:rose

The 'big lie' the left uses the most here is that America has done something to provoke Islamic attacks. Several facts argue against that 'big lie'. First is that Islam has been at war against the rest of humanity since inception. Islamic 'Terrorist" attacks were happening over 1,000 years before the establishment of America. The Islamic holy book divides humanity into two parts; Muslims and those Muslims are at war against. That holy book advises them to attack and destroy when stronger. If weaker, act nice and grow stronger.:squid2

The war between Islam and the rest of the humanity has to be seen for what it is. A Religious war. The American politicians are only interested in political wars. America has religious freedom. Why fight over Religion? Because it doesn't take two to fight. It only takes one. If the second party chooses not to fight, it doesn't mean there is no fight, it just means that second party gets their arse whooped. The left in America hasn't learned that declaring a war over doesn't mean it's over. A war is only over when one side surrenders and the victors accepts that surrender.:gab

So how do we get the Muslims to surrender without going postal and using nuclear weapons to kill 1.2 Billion of them then hunting the rest down with drones and Apaches?
A Mosque IS NOT a church. Or rather it is more then a church. It is also city hall, an armory, a school, and a medical clinic. Once away from the big city, Islamic life revolves around the Mosque. So we put the western intelligence services to work. Build a list of Mosques that preach Jihad. Publish that list. Then announce that for EVER Islamic terrorist attack, we will draw a Mosque at random then destroy it during Friday Morning prayer service. A big part, maybe a majority of funding for the terrorists comes from the tithe collected every Friday morning at prayer service. So those that believe in Jihad get to die for it. Those that don't, go to a different Mosque. One not on the Jihad supporting list. Run week to week. If there are 20 terrorist attacks destroy 20 mosques with whomever is inside them at the time.
One last point. You do not negotiate with animals. You exterminate them. Do you negotiate with a cockroach to go next door instead of your house? No, you spray them and watch them die. Or not, depending on what else you have to do.

Reactions: kirkeb

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
No, the problem, the disease if you will, is Islam. The PC crowd has serious problems with that little lump of reality. The farther left one gets politically, the more sacrosanct freedom of the press and religion gets. The idea that someone would use the 1st amendment as a weapon against America is inconceivable to them. Yet that is exactly what is happening. So the liberals just cannot get their head around the fact that there are human shaped animals out there that would enjoy cutting their head off with a not very sharp knife.
Where did you learn your history, a comic book? The problem is mostly the Saudi royal family, who actively spread their Wahibbist Islam (one of the more rabidly fundamentalist branches) wherever their petrodollars will take it. That's why most of the 911 villains were Saudis.

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
The West, especially America, needs to back up and do a fact based analysis of the whole issue. Then create a solution. Right now we are trying to treat symptoms and not doing such a good job with the Problem.
My first point is that the ISIS isn't the problem. Like Al Qaeda, it is a symptom. If there was a button POTUS could press and ISIS and Al Qaeda would then disappear, it would still not solve the problem. Within seconds some other group would spring forth.:pisson

Yes, I said animals. Humans DO NOT strap on explosives, walk into a Pizza Joint full of people and blow everything up. Humans do not set fire to an elementary school then use automatic weapons on the children fleeing the flames. Humans do not fly airliners into skyscrapers.
So the first major victory in this war will be when the left acknowledges that walking on two legs, using tools and language doesn't make one human. Being human is in the heart, the soul. Since most liberals deny the existence of the soul, this will be a tough sell.:rose

The 'big lie' the left uses the most here is that America has done something to provoke Islamic attacks. Several facts argue against that 'big lie'. First is that Islam has been at war against the rest of humanity since inception. Islamic 'Terrorist" attacks were happening over 1,000 years before the establishment of America. The Islamic holy book divides humanity into two parts; Muslims and those Muslims are at war against. That holy book advises them to attack and destroy when stronger. If weaker, act nice and grow stronger.:squid2

The war between Islam and the rest of the humanity has to be seen for what it is. A Religious war. The American politicians are only interested in political wars. America has religious freedom. Why fight over Religion? Because it doesn't take two to fight. It only takes one. If the second party chooses not to fight, it doesn't mean there is no fight, it just means that second party gets their arse whooped. The left in America hasn't learned that declaring a war over doesn't mean it's over. A war is only over when one side surrenders and the victors accepts that surrender.:gab

So how do we get the Muslims to surrender without going postal and using nuclear weapons to kill 1.2 Billion of them then hunting the rest down with drones and Apaches?
A Mosque IS NOT a church. Or rather it is more then a church. It is also city hall, an armory, a school, and a medical clinic. Once away from the big city, Islamic life revolves around the Mosque. So we put the western intelligence services to work. Build a list of Mosques that preach Jihad. Publish that list. Then announce that for EVER Islamic terrorist attack, we will draw a Mosque at random then destroy it during Friday Morning prayer service. A big part, maybe a majority of funding for the terrorists comes from the tithe collected every Friday morning at prayer service. So those that believe in Jihad get to die for it. Those that don't, go to a different Mosque. One not on the Jihad supporting list. Run week to week. If there are 20 terrorist attacks destroy 20 mosques with whomever is inside them at the time.
One last point. You do not negotiate with animals. You exterminate them. Do you negotiate with a cockroach to go next door instead of your house? No, you spray them and watch them die. Or not, depending on what else you have to do.
Agree 100%. Someone gets it. And before someone starts yammering about not all Mooslims are evil, I agree they aren't. BUT out of the 1.2 billion of them have you heard any condemning what's going on? Or condemning the sawing off of heads of Christians, Hindus, etc.? I sure haven't. The only time I hear any of them say anything is when someone points these little facts out. then they start screaming "Islamophobia!".

Have we forgotten the video from the Islamic world on 9/11? They were all dancing in the streets until someone told them it was bad PR and they all started weeping whenever a camera was present.

And people wonder why some are so adamant about the 2nd Amendment.

Winston Churchill reportedly said something along the lines of "The fundamentalist Moslem cuts off your head. The moderate helps hold you down."

What these idiots do as regard to women with the honor killings, rapes, stoning if you are raped, forcing women to be covered from head to toe, not drive, etc. should have the feminazis up in arms but that wouldn't be PC so they shut up. Which is why liberalism is such a joke.

it's to damn early to be getting myself this worked up

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Where did you learn your history, a comic book? The problem is mostly the Saudi royal family, who actively spread their Wahibbist Islam (one of the more rabidly fundamentalist branches) wherever their petrodollars will take it. That's why most of the 911 villains were Saudis.
George Mason University.

The Saidi's are new to the game. Since WW1 ish. Without looking it up 1920's.

Islamic calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A.D. 622 is considered the start date for Islam. It is 1435 in the Hijri calendar. IIRC the Hijri calendar is 355 days and doesn't do a leap year. They start over each year after one of their holidays, I forget which one.
Like most westerners, you are focused on yourself and don't much care what happened hundreds of years before you existed or what will happen decades after you are gone. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. :tremble

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Hamas says the same for Israeli defense forces.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts