Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is worth even trying anymore, thats #4 this year for me....
Let me explain.... So far this year I have met 4 girls, some I have known longer but officially this year 4 girls who I have actually started to have feelings for, a couple of them I have actually began to fall in love with, 1 I can definately say I am in love with. For me that says alot because in my entire life I have only been able to say that I truly love someone 5 times. My first love Amanda, then Nicole, then Debbie, then my ex wife Meredith and finally a girl I have known now for 2 years Cheryl. Amanda left me through fear of commitment, Nicole it just wasn't destined to be ( though we are still best friends and love each other just as much as we always did ) Debbie was the due to circumstance and a forgotten/not passed on message. Meredith the wife who I still love as much as ever but has this issue with keeping her knickers on with other men, and finally Cheryl, well I just find out that she is about to start dating one of my best friends who I happen to have been giving advice to over another girl, he was supposedly in love with, but now I find out that this advice was being used to affect with Cheryl, who he knows I am in love with.

( See the "Whats your story" thread for more indepth details on the first 4 loves of my life )

So is it worth it any more. I guess as they say nice guys come last, yes I am the guy with advice for everyone but myself, I am the guy who will do anything for anyone but myself, I am the guy who sits here tonight wondering is it at all worth it. Should I just become the guy who says "fuck you" figure it out yourself, I mean I can't even figure it out myself......

I keep thinking I have lost my "game" fact is I never had game, well maybe for a short stint after Amanda when I was a woman hater, I've always been genuine, I tell it how it is, always speak the truth about anything or anyone I have feelings for.....

Like tonight, my friend says to me, "did I tell you about my dilema, when we were talking about how I feel for Amy ( the other girl )" I said no, I dont think so, remind me", so he goes on to tell me that he has feelings also for Cheryl. I ask him, because he's not to good at the girl thing, " have you tried anything yet " to which he tells that she made the move towards him and he doesn't know what to do because of the Amy issue.....

Yet this is where my veiws come in now, I've seen this coming actually for a the whole time I have been back up here, I could see it in his eye's towards Cheryl and how they hang out together, so I knew something was possibly on the cards, but the whole time he knew how I felt so he hasn't said anything to me, just played me for advice as to Amy....

I dunno maybe I am just whining because once again I lose and it's getting to be the normallity especially now.

In the last year as I was saying I have begun to have feelings for 4 girls, and so far my luck has been give advice to them and they head off to another guy....... Yes I was even giving advice to Cheryl on her relationship with a guy she is in love with, not my friend, but another guy.....

I'm getting old and starting to feel like it isn't even worth it any more. Since my marriage broke up, I've tried the dating from clubs, dating sites, meeting people through friends, meeting people through the internet in general, like her for instance and everytime they walk away, pretty much from the result that I seem to be just 2 damn nice.....

Nobody seems to want romance anymore, nobody seems to care about feelings, they just want the guy who plays, will treat them bad so they can come on here and complain about it for instance.....

Ha kinda like me now........

Oh well done with my ranting......

Classified ad.
Single white male, 37, likes sportbikes, snuggling up on the sofa while watching old movies, warm fires to sit around and converse till the early morning, romantic evenings on the beach under a blanket with a bottle of wine, waking up for the sunrise, cooking up succulent dinners to sit there and enjoy with great conversation, in general, just one of those nice guys, that apparently women are looking for but complain about all the time because they can't find them.
Looking for likewise female who just wants to share life to it's fullest......

·
Banned
46 Posts
dude go get a pimp book/movie right away

dude befor it all falls down ..pimping aint easy .. ..If you liked tat hoe Amry or Cheryl ..then u fuc**ed up already u dont want noe bee-yatch that U like .. if u see a women u like RUN fast cause all ta bee-yatch gona do is fu*k wit yo head U diG :bitchslap

Attachments

·
Banned
46 Posts
yo U want a bee-yatch that like's U , mane u diG . if she wont u and not tha other way around .. u gona have a good hook,ah mane eye tell yah

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
[hijack]ughhhhhh make it stop[/hijack]

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I am sitting here gouging out my eyes for numerous reasons all related to this thread...I do not know where to start the explanation.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
aaarrgggghhhhhh my eyes !!!!!! make it go away!!!!!!

seriously though try not to get so emotionally involved so quick, just play the field and talk to as many women as you can, its all a numbers game, if you just hit on one chick then your rate of success is not going to be very good, but if you talk to 10 and hit on them your chances are alot better of at least one or two going out with ya. just play the field for a bit and see what happens, ya might just find the right one for you .....good luck

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time.

So your friend is going after a girl he knows you have feelings for and basically went through you to get to her? And she made advances towards him?

Get new, better friends. And look for better women.

You developed feelings for 4 different women within a year?

Sounds like you are(or at least think you are) developing feelings way too quick. Are you looking for that "one"? Those are normally the ones that just kind of fall into your life, or have been right under your nose but never noticed.

Developing "feelings" too quickly can easily scare a woman off as well. It says to us that you are desperate, which makes us ask ourselves "why is he desperate, what is wrong with him".

Try meeting women through your friends. Here's an idea....date some of the women you know your good friend who has the hots for Cheryl has the hots for. You can't lose...you have the possibility of meeting a woman as well as pissing right back into his cup of Joe.

In all seriousness though, everyone wants that life long companion, some are just lucky enough to find their's sooner than others. ( I am well aware of the fact that this absolutely sucks)

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont think it's a case of haveing feelings too quickly, when I say feeling I mean become attracted to, where I would feel it would be worth while persueing something more than just friendship/conversation ( I'm not a "player" per se I don't just shag anything ) Cheryl the main girl in question, I've known her for 2 years, I've been very good friends with her most of that time, and began to get a lot closer to her over the last 6 months. So I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with "speed dating" (pun)

What I am feeling shitty about is the fact that I just gave my friend a whole bunch of time and advice to console him in issue problem with the Girl he has fallen head over heels in love with, and I mean you would have to be sitting there listening to what I listened to, what misery I sat there and gave reason to continue.
In a sense it was kind of like a basketball game, he missed the net, I missed the net, were really good friends and we confided in each other about the women in our lives.
He knew how serious I was about Cheryl, I haven't felt this way about a woman in, well I'm not sure I ever have....
But me being the guy I am, I told him I was over it, put it all away, sure go ahead it's fine by me......

Ah fuck it I dont give a shit anymore, had time to sleep on it, so fuck who gives a shit, I think it's time I got back to being my youngerself and stop looking for the one, and just fuck them all over, truth is guys, in my mind, what good are women anyway, most of them can't cook, they sure dont like to clean any more, family values, fuck did they really even have any, fuck it fact is all they are good for is sticking your dick in, I mean it's all they seem to want from us these days..... So fuck it, it's time to get back on the wagon and just start fucking........
Game over...

·
Registered
898 Posts
lightrum151 said:
dude befor it all falls down ..pimping aint easy .. ..If you liked tat hoe Amry or Cheryl ..then u fuc**ed up already u dont want noe bee-yatch that U like .. if u see a women u like RUN fast cause all ta bee-yatch gona do is fu*k wit yo head U diG :bitchslap
Was that like a fat farm ghetto Halloween party? :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
UK_R6 said:
I'm getting old and starting to feel like it isn't even worth it any more. Since my marriage broke up, I've tried the dating from clubs, dating sites, meeting people through friends, meeting people through the internet in general, like her for instance and everytime they walk away, pretty much from the result that I seem to be just 2 damn nice.....
Don't go out looking for anyone, the right one will come to you when you least expect it. You sound really angry right now and that's understandable BUT don't do what some people I know did. They end up going out on a rampage, using and abusing girls (or guys) and treating them like crap because of how they go treated in the past.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chinygyal said:
Don't go out looking for anyone, the right one will come to you when you least expect it. You sound really angry right now and that's understandable BUT don't do what some people I know did. They end up going out on a rampage, using and abusing girls (or guys) and treating them like crap because of how they go treated in the past.
Why not, looking for someone hasn't worked, I've been looking for 2 years now since my marriage breakup, and everytime I meet someone, someone else comes into the game, Cheryl isnt the first, I just haven't told all. See I've played mister nice guy for too long, listened to problems, gave sound advice, become very close friends, moved on to start a relationship and then got left behind. I've just started to realise that having values, enjoying romance, being nice doesn't work, someone will alway come along and shit on your parade, so why have a parade anymore, just move in for the kill, eat your prey and walk right out the door.....

I'm not angry, I've just resided in the belief that it just isn't worth it anymore, maybe one day someone will come into my life and change me, but for now, screw it, I'm tired of my feelings being hurt so it's time not to have feelings anymore, I'm just gonna get laid, anyway I possibly can.....
Chinygyal said:
using and abusing girls (or guys) and treating them like crap
Thats the best part, I can do both, cos I'm into both LOL......

·
Registered
623 Posts
Dude, I’m going to tell you something I’ve come to…If you want a women that can cook, clean, has morals and the likes you need to look for a traditional raised women, most of the women today are exposed to ‘sex and the city’ and the whole city life in general are exactly that they have lost those important qualities that you speak about.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Sorry to hear that, my last 2 long term relationships (4+ years) I was taken for granted (used and abused) because I was "too nice". It's hard to find someone nowadays that can appreciate you for you & the smaller things in life.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chinygyal said:
It's hard to find someone nowadays that can appreciate you for you & the smaller things in life.
See my point exactly, women like you are everywhere, they say they are looking for the nice guy, but everytime end up with the asshole......

"We" as in the nice guys are everywhere, it's just because we are nice you don't notice us, you notice the ones that stand out in a crowd, ones who have the louder apperance, visible to the naked eye as they say......

The ones sitting in the background, not so loud, not so noticeable are the ones with the qualities your looking for......

Well I'm tired of being that person, time to switch myself back to the noticable ones.

Exhiliration, I'm not looking for a woman that can cook, clean and has morals, I have all those qualities myself, shit I can cook and clean better than 90% of women these days, I was looking for a woman to share those qualities. See there are 24 hours in a day, we sleep on average through 9-10 of them, waste 2 more on mundane duties, bathing, cleaning, cooking, shopping, 8 to 10 of them are worked for someone else, so that really doesn't give us much time to spend with the person we care for, and share the pleasure we call life.
So why waste them anymore, I'm going out.....

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
UK...UK...UK...where shall I start.

First off STOP BEIN A WUSS!!

Okay moving onto something useful. Stop looking for a single woman..really just stop looking. Start looking at ALL women. Learn how to create attraction. Be different stop being such a 'nice' guy (aka ass kisser) and start getting women to enjoy doing things with you.

Here's a good first date. A walk in the park. This does a number of things, one it spends no money. Two it gives you and her an opportunity to talk, during this interaction you can find out what kind of sense of humor she has. As long as she has a sense of humor you'll be fine.

Shit dude pick a location where there are plenty of hot women and get used to hearing no. Don't let them know it's effected you. You're better than that and you don't need some dumb cunt anyway.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
UK, your problem stems from the fact that you are an outward romantic.

Knock it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care what some people tell you, you are not going to attract the type of women you want by being that way. Stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

All you are doing by being that way is giving the impression to most women that you are a pussy. Thats why the percieve you as a "friend" target. You pose no threat, you do not instill one of two desires. Long term provider or short term lover.

Its all psychological from the very basic standpoint. Twisted told you good stuff. If you look like your easily obtainable, then your not worth getting.

I could go on for days about it all but I wont. If you want some good advice, PM me

·
Registered
123 Posts
I agree with the last couple of posts. You are giving off two of the worst vibes available. First you are showing a total lack of self confidence, this is the biggest turnoff, period. If you want a woman, act like a man, that's what they are looking for. Secondly you are coming across as desperate, the second biggest turnoff. These two combined will send you straight to the middle of Lonelyville every time. Never chase a woman too much, it doesn't work because you come across as desperate. Stop acting like a wussbag, go out and have fun, have loads of self confidence and stop looking for "THE ONE" or else you will end up Rosie and the sisters again. Stop being too nice, give a woman a hard time in a playful and funny way. You will be amazed with the results.

Joe

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Personally, I've noticed that the less I give a shit about what I say and do, or how I act towards people....the more chicks I've gotten potential hookups with. For example, right now, If I really wanted to, I could have sex with my buddy's girlfriend's friend Sky.....the 30-something woman I sold my motorcycle to....this girl I've been hanging around with Laura....my ex girlfriend Tiffany....

All because, I started being a bit of an asshole instead. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still a nice guy at my core....but I'm not hanging on every word and kissing their asses anymore, I'm just being completely apathetic and nonchalant. I guess there's something to be said for not trying..... ?

The female mind......I will NEVER understand it. :pisson

1 - 20 of 23 Posts