Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i bought my last r-6 i bought it in july, however im in the market again as this summer is winding down and soon to be fall then winter...im hoping to pick up a dirt cheap 954 or a 929 :D thoughts?

i live in connecticut btw

·
Registered
235 Posts
i think it depends on where you are at. here in AZ, i think it would be more beneficial to go to purchase a bike somewhere near the end of july or august. right when its the hottest out, people mite not be thinking of riding so much, and they are trying to meet there quota for the month. they mite be more willing to deal. but seeing as you ar in CT, it mite be better to buy when the ground is covered in snow and no one is riding.

matt

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes

I think its one of the better times to try and buy a bike. Try in Dec. Find someone that need christmas money and work a deal with them.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I got a Brand new(2001) zero miles full warranty Aprilia Falco last October for $7500 They wanted $12400 to order a new 2004 model.

·
Registered
173 Posts
it more so depends on when next years models are coming out...
the best time to buy a bike is when you got the cash!!!

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
B.M.W. where in CT are you from? I grew up in Baltic, just curious...

Yeah, I think winter would be a great time to buy. If you really want to see a good deal, go on Superbowl weekend. I used to sell cars, and believe me, Superbowl weekend the place was DEAD. We were begging for customers and when one came in, we gave them anything they wanted, so long as they bought.

Hope this helps!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts