Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone. My name is Trevor, but I go by Bikertrash, Trash, Trashy,
Sh!tbag, whatever…

I’ve been working in the motorcycle industry for over 15 years. I’m currently the Sales/General Manager for a top 25 KTM dealer in the nation. It’s been a lot of fun. I’ve got to go places, meet great people, and be involved in some pretty cool stuff. I hope to share this with you all here. I currently live in San Diego County. I’ve been married to the wonderful Ms. Kelly for the last 12 years while she puts up with my immature shenanigans. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all. If I can be of help with anything motorcycle related, feel free to pick my brain.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
You have more than 25 KTM dealers in the US ? peeps I speak to always be moaning about lack of support as a reason not to buy the greatest brand in the world for pure nonsense .

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I phrased that wrong. Out of the 430 something KTM dealers Nationwide, my dealership ranks in the top 25 in sales. I understand about the lack of support in some areas. Big multi lines don't care too much about them. In our shop ALL we do is KTM so we know more about them. Feel free to ask me questions. KTM North America is about an hour north of me and we work very close with them. If I don't have an answer I can get one really fast.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
400 odd dealers .. WTF is everyone complaining about then ??
I live in the UK ... My barbers son works at KTM .. I am a fully accredited spanner monkey and fabricator and am on my 3rd KTM .. Already fully converted to orange :)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I practically live in the middle of nowhere and have a KTM dealer 15 min from me. Im so jelly of both of you. A super duke r will be my next bike! I'll probably have a terribly hard time finding a used one even in a few years tho haha

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
firstly, you sir have wicked hair.

secondly, badass bike.

thirdly, welcome to the forum, please accept a kind gesture in the form of the SBN welcome symbol:
:twofinger

Reactions: drummer92

·
Registered
10 Posts
Once a hippie, always a hippie. Though you are a hippie who gets to ride pretty awesome bikes. The next time I come to SoCal, I fully expect to get a complete "V.I.P" tour of the KTM shop and goodies.

Until then... I will continue to antagonize your behavior as I have done for many years.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:twofinger. Thanks

Its camoflauge. In this state its good to blend in with the douchebags.

And this bike IS all its hyped up to be, but my RC8R is more fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts