1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
She is a work of art!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I have to admit...she has a beautiful shape!! I like seeing a female with curves to her--it makes her look like..well... a female!!! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RSixxygrl said:
I have to admit...she has a beautiful shape!! I like seeing a female with curves to her--it makes her look like..well... a female!!! :D

Hmmm...from what I have seen in a certain current thread, you have quite a few curves yourself. :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
she looks great.
But I fear I mite have to destroy some ilusion. To me it looks like she is leaning a bit forward to show hear breast and because of the beeing held exactly horizontaly to her, it makes her waist slimmer which gives her the hourglass look.
Hey, but thats just what I think... she still looks REALY sexy, not that anybody missunderstands me :D

(damn disillusionist)

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I agree on the leaning forward thing...doesn't change the fact that I'd hit it.

·
Banned
436 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Man, she is beautiful!!!! That is one of the finest bodies I have seen here on SBN.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:

+1 .. Im so with you on the one Rsixxy.....

·
Registered
260 Posts
i think its hillarious that rsixxy and japbike are like yah shes really beautiful, then the next reply is, "yah id ram her from behind" or something 2 that effect. makes me laugh

·
Banned
48 Posts
arma said:
i think its hillarious that rsixxy and japbike are like yah shes really beautiful, then the next reply is, "yah id ram her from behind" or something 2 that effect. makes me laugh
I was thinkin the same thing LMAO :p

1 - 20 of 54 Posts