Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys and gals think? I'm having a hard time believing this is real. But if it's fake, it's a damn good one. I can't find a flaw in it.

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    196.5 KB Views: 860

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Who cares if it's fake. It's a fuckin' sexy pic.

·
Registered
238 Posts
damn i'd even do them

·
Registered
731 Posts
hm... it COULD be real... why not, clothing is getting more and more "who needs it anyway"

i aggree with every one, jup damn sexy. But I somehow allways get the image of that 3 year old girl in "Full House" and that is a damn turn off :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
Damn! I want it to be real. Ah hell, who cares it's hot even if it's fake. If you had said it was real I would have believed you. The only thing that catches my eye is that the Olsen on the right of the picture seems to have an abnormally large head, but hey maybe she's just that way.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Was never really a fan of Full House so when I see these twins I just think...........HOLY [email protected]#KING SLAMMIN MELTING HOT DOUBLE! Awesome pic....I'd do em if they were older...but they could pass for 27...right occifer?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I think it's probably real.

They're 18 now, and rich people do wierd things. I'm guessing they would wear something like that to a costume party maybe?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
sungwei said:
By the way are they legal yet?

Why yes they are !!! I wish and hope that the picture is real :leghump

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Photoshop..the head is too big for the body on the right. Looks hot though still

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
As much as I'd like it to be real, I have to think it's most likely photoshop goodness. Should be easy to prove by referencing other Olsen twin photos. You could look for identifying marks such as the spot on the left arm of the "red one". There are lots of shots of them without sleeves. You can also find lots of bathing suit/bikini shots...to confirm one has a freckle near their belly button.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
It's fake...I have proof. Give me a few minutes to post up the evidence...

Edit:

The image I've attached to this post is a verified authentic Olsen Twins photo. You can find the photo on http://mary-kateandashley.com. That being said. You'll note the heads of the "devil/angel" picture were taken from the photo of the twins at a public event in their black dresses.

Attachments

• 58.6 KB Views: 249
  • Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    196.5 KB Views: 249

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
HOLY SHIT. That is some good skills on Photoshop, that is probably the best chop I've seen. Also, I'd put it in both of their poopers. It is weird to think of them when they were 3 months old on Full House and to look at them now.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts