1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Palm City Nice Guy
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how the hell do you just fall off a bike?........... :lao

· www.fixedfocus.us
2,145 Posts
how the hell do you just fall off a bike?........... :lao
How the hell do you just get up, run after it and hop back on? That was great!

· Palm City Nice Guy
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Full screen option is good too, gotta be some kind of video race game maybe?

· Registered
565 Posts
The way the 2 racers behind him come up and weave in and out of the situation makes it look rehearsed. The inside and outside of the track were wide open but they both cut across the track in between the fallen racer and the bike.

· Palm City Nice Guy
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bikes gotta be hooked to the back of a car or something

· www.fixedfocus.us
2,145 Posts
Bikes gotta be hooked to the back of a car or something
Gotta be something like that...especially the way he hops back on it...looks like he is stepping on a platform or something...

· Registered
143 Posts
Pretty wild for sure.
Look staged to me. you don't just fall off a bike jump up bike still going straight and hop back on it. Damn give me a break, we'll get a laugh off of it anyways. What track is this at?????????. make you say uuuuummmmmmmmmmm. I wonder.......

· Palm City Nice Guy
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If life was only that easy, fall off, get back on and haul ass. lol.......... :lao

· Premium Member
2,028 Posts
it happens, the real surprising part is that he could get up catch it and hop back on. His remounting does seem a little off, Id think first contact points would be handlebars and then jump on, not left foot peg handlebar stepup

· Registered
1,392 Posts
funny thing is, have you ever tried to run in full leathers, And on top of that with race boots on! your lucky to walk around half way gracefully, this guy took off like he had some Nikes on. LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.