Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ..I squied out my Midi bike few nights ago ... Tried an endo after a few succsseful attempts intill the front locked up going about 30 and highsides my ass off onto my knee ...It looks a little worse in person where you can see the gravel dug in but what do you think ??/

Theres the hog ...

·
Registered
912 Posts
that amount of puss is not good generally. But the picture isn't the best so it it is hard to say if it is or is not infected

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The area around it is pretty pink ..Heres another gross

·
Registered
380 Posts
It looks a little infected. Not bad tho. Use some gauze pads and bacitracin over it for about 3-4 days then switch to covering it with just dry gauze pads and tape. When you remove it to change dressings you will want to wet it a little to keep from upsetting the wound bed when you take the gauze off.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Doesn't look too bad. Put Polysporin or some other antibiotic on it and bandage it up.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Polysporin will sometimes have a pain reliever in it, Neomycin is "Triple" generaly a mix of 3 differnt antibiotics, change the covering 2 times a day, in the morning and before bed is best. It looks bad because it's wet. Once it dries up it should be lookin a bit better, but I'd put one of the ointments above on just to be safe. Some people are alergic to bacitracin type ointments..... especially is used on large aeras or amounts for a period of time.
It also seems to heal faster and leave less of a scar. Or it sure seemed to on my last major fekup. I lost nearly 40% of my skin... :eek:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Just a note: Don't come to motorcycle forums for medical advice. Would you go to your doctor for riding advice? Probably not. Get it checked by someone who spent a small fortune and the best years of their lives studying infection.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Binary Jay said:
Just a note: Don't come to motorcycle forums for medical advice. Would you go to your doctor for riding advice? Probably not. Get it checked by someone who spent a small fortune and the best years of their lives studying infection.
Haha. You know you're addicted to SBN when you come HERE first for medical advice instead of a doctor. I guess the doctor is the second opinion. :lao

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Dude, this thread is OVER a year old..WTF

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Plus he was banned along time ago.

·
Registered
547 Posts
well, kinda makes me wonder if his leg fell off after all