Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Came in that way!

Of course it will ship out that way too!, at least to the submitting agency that is.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
dement said:
I don't think I have ever heard of someone smuggling drugs OUT of the USA. Course ya never know.
who said tht pic was taken in the USA.....we have military bases all over the wold... :beer

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I can remember a fellow or two at Ft. Campbell that pulled the same stunt

·
Registered
615 Posts
There were a couple of New York Air National Guard Pilots that just got busted for smuggling drugs from South America I think. Could be their stuff.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
dement said:
I don't think I have ever heard of someone smuggling drugs OUT of the USA. Course ya never know.
They do it constantly. Shipping pot from here to all over the globe. Pot is Hawaiis biggest cash crop! Passed the sugar industry and pineapple people years ago!

Same thing goes on in Oregon.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I didn't get that in my Basic Issue!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Even my European taste buds are drippin from those buds, damn...

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yea, you can go to Amsterdam and buy oregon and cali. green......kinda funny actually................................................what were we talking about anyway.....is that how you spell amsterdam??............I rode a green kawi once, boy was that fun.............................WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND HOW DID YOU GET IN MY COMPUTER????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts