Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this pic last month at Road America during the AMA races. What makes this picture worse, the fact that it's two guys on a RC 51, or the fact that they are right next to a Drumstick sign! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
atleast the driver has some sense...hes on a honda =o)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OLSKOOLGIX said:
Were you "out" looking for homoerotic motorcycle innuendo, or just thought it would make a funny pic??LOL :2fingers
I was watching the races and these fun boys just so happened to jump on their bike right by me. It was a horrible experience! :a2

·
Registered
260 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA u know what dude i bet they felt really gay too. Like ok I am seeing the scene in my mind. These 2 dudes jump on the bike prolly to see if their woman would fit on back or something (im an optimist). Then all a sudden this dude just goes something to the tune of, "Holy shit" and grabs his camera (jake) and snaps a picture. The guys look, wonder why he did that....then feel horribly gay.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Is it just me, or does the guy sitting on the back look like he's holding some kind of small animal?

·
Registered
317 Posts
looks like he's holding his gut...someone with their head down is standing behind him...

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i bet he never thought his pic would be on the internet with the words gay right next to it

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jake said:
I took this pic last month at Road America during the AMA races. What makes this picture worse, the fact that it's two guys on a RC 51, or the fact that they are right next to a Drumstick sign! :eek:
OMGOMGOMG!!! Two guys on the same bike!!!! Sooooo gay!!
In fact, you won't believe this.... I once saw 2 guys riding in the SAME CAR!! I was horrified. :bananafu:

·
King of Found the Ground
146 Posts
I dont find it gay. Im not and ive had my friends on the back

·
Registered
197 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with it. They are about as far apart as possible. Now if they were so close you couldn't tell whose body it was then I'd start to worry.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
come on, the guy likes a little chub love.. and ice cream to add to the fun...keeps his "bitch" plump...

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Jake said:
Ok dude what really gets me is the sign right next to them, now did you photochop this in or was this actually there?????

Drumstick, "you know you want one" WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm sorry but that is gay. When they are riding i'm sure he has to hold on to something and i sure don't se any handles on the bike. And do you guys know how chicks keep from sliding into you by pushing on the tank which is pretty close to your nuts and that would be a bad experience with a guy.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GODFATHER said:
Ok dude what really gets me is the sign right next to them, now did you photochop this in or was this actually there?????

Drumstick, "you know you want one" WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:D

LOL, no photoshopping here. I actually didn't even notice the Drumstick sign until a friend pointed it out to me.

·
Banned
912 Posts
You couldn't pay me to give a dude a ride on my bike!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts