Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol.. so im doing wheelies and shit then BAAAAAMMM the engine shoots oil and smoke everywhere.. i take her apart to discover..

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
You can weld it back on or take it to a shop and have a trained welder weld it back on. It won't be pretty looking though.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
It's going to take more than welding that piece back on to get the bike running again...

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Looks like you now have an expensive door stop

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is what i was thinking.the block is bad thats about it... the rod is broken, and nothing else on the other cylinders are messed up. just #1 cyl had a destructive mind.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
*covers mouth* damn son, that rod got knocked the fuck out! :lol

·
Registered
511 Posts
That shit will buff out......

·
Registered
478 Posts
I work on similar parts up at work, while welding die cast aluminum crankcases, blocks, etc., is possible, and works sometimes, I really can't recommend it. I think that's the least of your problems though, at least one of those connecting rods is f'd up too. I thinks it's time you get a whole new engine.

·
Midmo Ridaz
10 Posts
yeah dude engine blocks are not the easiest thing to weld. not to mention that it is aluminum which just makes it even harder. plus with that much stress on it all the time u would hate to do all of that work and it just break again. the cheapest thing if u have the knowledge is to buy a new block and transfer stuff over. u could always just buy a new/used motor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts