Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm not sure. But without being able to inspect the jacket or know that it's made by a reputable manufacturer, I wouldn't buy it.

Too much bling-bling and cha-ching-cha-ching.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
There's no lack of fly poseur gear out there. I'm not sure that you'll be able to find that exact one, but something similar should be easy. For a little more trouble, you could buy the sponsor patches separately and put them on yourself. Like Max said though you might want to look at quality before appearance, this is meant to keep your skin on when you fall, looking cool is a bonus.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It looks like that jacket is made by GP Star. They make some really flashy gear. Some of their stuff seems to be very well priced, but I have never actually seen any of their gear. You can check them out here http://www.gpstar.net/ You might be able to get an answer as to quality if you ask around about GP Star. The item they make that I both love and hate the most is their "pimp gloves" Take a look and you will see what I mean.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys, You are right about the quality though b4hand. It is def mroe impt to keep my skin on me rather than a flashy jacket. Thasnks for the info!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts