Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Yes, it is a sign. Someone is angry with you.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
It always seems bad stuff comes in threes so wait and see. I hope your just having bad luck.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
I highly doubt that a screw that long was able to find it's way inside on it's own.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I picked one up like that once. Went right in like a nail would. That's a bad spot for a plug right there. Maybe the tire can be removed and repaired from the inside, maybe not. But I wouldn't go with a plug...my two cents.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Man, someone had to have stabbed that sombitch in there.

·
Registered
247 Posts
BWAHAHAHA!! Sorry to laugh man, but you think you had it bad? Take a look at these!!!

Pulled a grand total of 13 2 inch drywal screws out of my rear tire. You want to talk about bad luck!!

·
Banned
912 Posts
Do you have kids? They love dropping things down the exhaust and screwing things in the tires! LOL sorry man!

·
Registered
681 Posts
5 yr old battery going bad isn't bad luck....you're LUCKY to have had it last that long.

The screw in a 5k mile tire...shit happens, get a new one. BTW, take some turns! That puppy is squared off in the center.

·
Registered
586 Posts
How many miles you get out of those pilot sports? I only get 3500 out of my d208zr's.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
Thoth said:
BWAHAHAHA!! Sorry to laugh man, but you think you had it bad? Take a look at these!!!

Pulled a grand total of 13 2 inch drywal screws out of my rear tire. You want to talk about bad luck!!
Where the hell are you riding? Let me know so I don't get close to that place.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have to agree with Twinsen and King Cobra, that doesn't look natural. If it is, then you are lucky you or some else didn't step on it because it must have been sticking straight up.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
Yeah At Least You Got 5k Out Of Your Tire Mine Only Had 500 Miles Before I Found A Nail In Mine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts